PAGE 68

~~

Children's Park, 3PM.

It was a nice time to have a walk on the park alone. Kids' laughter was music in my ears, the fresh air that gives serenity and the bright sky that lighten up everything.

I decided to go first, before Jin, for me to think properly and to compose every word I should say to him. Last night was not the night for me to think. Last night was the night of Jin's surprise to me. It caused me to unmind the right words or even formulate how to start it. So I ended up sleeping without such peace of mind but with happiness inside.

Today, I am going to tell him about Jung Kook. I want to tell his situation and his wish that I need to stay with him. I wanted to be fair and inform him everything. I want him to understand, even if it's near to impossible. I want him to at least cooperate. But for him to do that, I need to try. I need to take the risk of telling the truth to him.

I found an empty bench near the manmade pond that lies at the center of the park. I sat comfortably as I sighed.

"Babo ~ Jin's such a hard headed man. Do you think he will understand that easily?" I started talking to myself. Suddenly, I felt that my confidence is shrinking. I looked at the sky and gave a sigh. "What to do~?" I said as I leaned on the bench and closed my eyes.

After series of breathing, I found myself dialing Jin's number. It's now or never. I am now giving up everything as long as I got to tell him everything he must know. It's now ... or never.

~~

'Right, next week is our break. I'll ask her to visit Tasmania Island.' Jin thought while smiling.

"Are you buying that Jin?" a lady from the flower shop asked Jin who was then looking at the bouquet of flowers in his hands.

Jin then looked at the lady and smiled. "Yeah. I'm buying this." Jin answered and gave the flowers for them to fix it more.

"It's been so long since you last bought flowers here. What's new with you?" the lady asked. She seemed to be known by Jin. "Do you want a dedication card?" the lady then asked him who was watching her wrapping the bouquet.

"Yes please." Jin nodded. "Nothing new, I am just happy." He answered. And after a short while they gave him a card and a pen for him to write. Jin then started writing his message while smiling strangely.

"I bet this is for your girlfriend. Finally buying flower for your love, huh? And not for your Mom." The lady commented. She then caught Jin's attention and looked at her.

"Yes. How'd you know?" A very wide smile curved in his face.

The lady then smiled and gave him the flowers that were well adorned and ready to be given. "It's too obvious Mr. Kim. Your eyes say it all." She commented. Jin then put the card himself on top of the flowers and gave his monetary card for the payment still smiling.

"Let's go to the heart of the world. Please?" the dedication says as the lady read it. "Ohh- heart of the world?" she repeated as he gave back Jin's card.

Jin then nodded. "Yes, that's where I want to take her." he explained and smiled again as he waved his goodbye to the lady. But before getting out of the flower shop, his phone rang. He then answered it as he read your name.

~~

'Babe?' Jin picked it up.

"Uhh ... where are you? I am already at the park." I informed him.

'Okay, I'll be on my way.' He said.

"Okay .... " I paused as someone appeared in front of me.

'I'll see you in a while, okay?'

I heard him but I didn't answer him back.

'Babe? ... Babe? ... Babe! .... Yah! <Y/N>!' he exclaimed and it gave me the cue to get back on him.

"Ahhh ... yeahh ... I'll see in a while. I'm on a bench near the pond. Bye~" I said as I shut my phone down.

I stood up to face my new arrival unexpected guest. I sighed before opening my mouth. "Yah, Jung Kook. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

~~