Expect the unexpected

**Fell POV**

I cant believe Dust is here. Ugh. And i cant believe that Carrot would let Blue be friends with Dust. That murderer doesnt deserve friendship.

Blue: "Do you have your sleeping bags ready everyone?" Blue said as i watched him put down his bright blue sleeping bag on the floor.

"I sure do." I took out my plain red sleeping bag and put it on the floor across from Blue's.

Dust: "mm hmm." He took out his ugly gray sleeping bag. Ugh, gray. Whats wrong with this guy. Blue's human put thier sleeping bag across from Dust's, overall making some sort of a cross thing.

Blue: "Did you guys wanna play some games before we g-----............."

I didnt quite hear the rest of his sentence, i fell asleep.

**US chara's POV**

"Sans, the red one fell asleep" i said as i sat up and looked at the sleeping skeleton. At first i found it wierd that there were so many versions of Sans, but his friend Ink taught me about them.

Blue: "Ok, i guess we will just sleep then."

His other friend, "Dust", looked scary. But if Sans trusts him, i do too.

Dust: "mk. see you in the morning then."

I went to sleep in about  5 minutes.

**Dust's POV**

After everyone was asleep, i went outside. Everyone was asleep in this AU. How peaceful. Such a shame i have to ruin the peace. I've heard of multiple small chareters in this AU who like Blue. Not going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A  beautiful time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Blue's POV** 

I woke up to see that everyone was sleeping. Even Dust, which i didnt think would be sleeping right now. So, i took advantage and made pancakes. After about 10 minutes, i put out 3 plates of pancakes, each with 5 on them. I ate my own pancakes, waiting for them to wake up. Then, I noticed something was off. I went and poked Dust's sleeping bag, and there was just a pillow inside. I did the same for Fell's, and he was gone as well. Oh..maybe they just went to get presents for people! Right..? The human tapped me on the shoulder.

Chara: "Sans, thanks for the pancakes!" They said looking happy.

"No problem human! Did you see Dust and or Fell go anywhere? They aren't in the house."

They shook their head no. 

"Well, I guess we are going to go look for them."

I stepped outside, my human standing behind me, and was taken by surprise.

Fell: "MAGNIFICENT CHRISTMAS, BLUE!"

Dust: "MAGNIFICENT CHRISTMAS MY LITTLE BERRY."

They said this at the same time, and I saw a Christmas tree with presents! All the monsters of Snowdin were there opening their presents and laughing with each other! How nice of them. But...I still didn't see Queen Toriel...she must be busy with everything she has to do! ...right?

Then time seemed to stop. Someone screamed. Dust filled the air. I stood there, standing in shock. There, right in front of me, was Queen Toriel's horns. She was dead. Everything must be over now..but..there was more dust..around the presents, blood everywhere.

At what seemed the worst time, all my friends popped out of a portal for the party.

Fresh: "Eyy what up my radic-whoa. That's super UN-fresh brah."

Everything went quiet.

I didn't know what to do.

Mayhem started in the town. Alphys came and started questioning everyone. Undyne took samples of the dust to see if she could figure out how these innocent monsters died.

US Chara: "Mm! Sans look!" They pointed at a knife.

"Human n-"

But it was too late. They had picked up the knife as soon as Alphys turned around. I screamed no as Alphys dragged her away. All my friends were comforting me, but it wasn't enough. Probably since I was screaming, someone knocked me out. Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip ;)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Still blue's POV.**

I didn't know what to think when I woke up. I was sitting on the couch at home, and the party was going on. Everything seemed..fine. It was as if everyone was acting like nothing happened. Might as well enjoy the party. I got up off of the couch, looking around at all my friends. Then Ink came up to me.

"Hi ink..!"

Ink: "Hi Blue. Don't worry about what happened earlier. Everything is going to be ok. Ill-We'll help you out on this." He said while putting a kind hand on my shoulder.

I don't know why, but I felt a warmness cross my face. Ink walked off, and I chatted with everyone else for a while. Reaper pushed Geno under some mistletoe, but Geno "accidentally" knocked it to the ground. A lot more things happened, but it only seemed like a blur. Then I noticed that Lust was TAPED to a WALL.

"LUST!! What happened?"

Lust: "I don't know, but if you could get me out that would be fun~"

"Ok. Who did thi-nevermind." I said as I glanced to my left, and almost everyone seemed to be there. I got my friend down from the wall and looked at everyone.

"I don't understand why you guys did this. Its just Lust."

Lust: "Yeah, its just me~!"

I checked the time. It was time for opening presents! I handed one out to everyone, and I got a few in return. From Fell I got a blue collar! It was cute though..! I put it on and he smiled. From Dust I got a "10 hugs" coupon. 

"Yes! Now I can hug you!" 

Dust: "pfft yeah. Only 10 times though."

I hugged him and scratched out one of the dots. His face went slightly purple, how cute!

From Ink I got some paint! I nodded in thanks as I put it away. Error gave me a..puppet? Lust gave me...I actually didn't get to see it as someone took it away from me. It looked like some sort of squishy plastic ring thingy? Sugar gave me some candy, but Papy took it away and put it somewhere for "later". Melon gave me a melon carving of me, Cross gave me chocolate for my Chara, and the others mostly gave me taco stuff, taco plushies, or poison for some reason.

The party was over. Everyone went home, leaving me and Papy to sleep. I went up to my room and tried to sleep, but I couldn't. I thought about what happened earlier today..

~~~~End of chapter~~~~~

Aaand that's it for today! Hope you guys enjoyed! There should be another chapter out tomorrow. Sorry this one took so long! Its 1050 words. ._.'

Anyways, see you in the next chapter.

-Author-chan