~7~

Taehyung's P.O.V

I put my phone down and started practicing what I was going to tell Jueun.

"Sup...Jueun" I licked my lips and winked. "ugh no I sound like...Jungkook" I then proceeded to practice more until I stopped because I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Ugh I don't know what to say" I fell in my bed and started to stress out

"I like boys that act like themselves"

I remembered what Jueun said at the cafe and I knew exactly what I was going to to do. I was going to act like myself. I got up and opened the door of my room and walked to Jueun's room which wasn't so far actually.

"Okay just act like yourself" I whispered

I knocked on the door and about a half a second later the beautiful Jueun opened the door.

"*gulp* h-hi Jueun umm let's see. Oh yeah hehehe I got you as my match"

"So you did?" She smiled

"And I was wondering if....maaayybee? You would like to go on a date"

I was so nervous that I started to sweat or maybe it was tears. All these questions started popping up in my head. What if she said no? What if she doesn't like me? What if she-

"Sure!" She smiled and looked at me with her beautiful eyes

"For REAL!!" I yelled suprised and even shooked

"Yea. I want to see how this date goes and to see if...I don't know...if...your...the...one" she smiled and closed her eyes. I could tell she cringed at herself.

"Hahahaha" I laughed "okay...don't worry I won't let you down and I promise you that I will try my best to be "THE ONE" for you"

"Okay" she smiled and started to play with her braids

"Since we have the whole next week off for match week how about I take you out for breakfast lunch and dinner and we could go bike riding around town"

"That sounds great Tae" she smiled once more and then we said goodnight to each other before she closed the door.

Jueun's P.O.V

"Oh my god!!" I squealed "I can't believe this. He asked me out!!" I jumped on my bed and layer down. I didn't even get pajamas because I forgot over the thought of Taehyung asking me out.

"*yawn* tomorrow is going to be great" I slowly closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up and stretched. I opened the door of my room and looked around the dorm. I was expecting for Tae to be awake, but I noticed his door was open. And I walked in to this.

"Taehyung? Are you okay? What are you doing"

He got out of the weird position he was in and tumbled to he floor.

"Oh h-hi I was waiting for you to wake up" he scratched his head.

"O-okay" I laughed "well let me go get changed"

"Okay" he smiled " I already rented us bikes"

"That's great. I won't be long just give me a few minutes"

"Okay" he smiled and I walked out of his room and headed to my room.

About 10 minutes later I walked out and Tae was already waiting by the door on his phone.

"Ready?" He asked

"Yes..."