sunny day - introduction

It's really hot today in California, and there's been a wildfire in La Tuna Canyon. They've already had people evacuate and it's just crazy for those people I wish them all the best.

I've always been proud of being from California and more specifically proud of being from LA. I've grown up all my life here, but for this story we're gonna be talking about a school near the beach. Where every fall the fog begins to settle in the afternoon. It covers every inch of the school all the way down the road and for almost 4 years now it's been my home. 

Senior year has started and time will start to fly and I'm worried I won't be able to remember any of this. 

At the front of my school there is a small patch of grass where two trees stand and on the small hill I waited there for my mom to pick me up. Every single day through the rain, sun, and of course fog, I waited. Since I was at the front the school buses and a bunch of cars passed by and the person I am about to tell you about always used to send me a text when they passed by. 

If you've read Color Spectrum before you've already heard about him before and if you know me personally, you know exactly who this is. To me it seems like at this point I've become obsessed about this person, yikes. I swear though I'm not as he left I learned and slowly moved on. 

But foggy season is coming back and it reminds me of him. 

I don't know how long this will be. I am notorious for writing and never finishing, but it seems I'm not the only one who does this. So, for one last time who ever reads this come join me in the season where my heart was broken.

The soundtrack of this story is literally every song written by The 1975 and for you I attached the first song I listened by them and the exact video I watched.