Chapter 5: Creep and Homeless

Am I have thoughts of her. No I can't, she died. So once I got that stuck in my mind I got back in my car and started to drive to the park to cool my mind. I think I am going crazy.

As I am sitting on the swings looking at my pink ripped jeans I see a shadow in front of me. I don't bother to lift my head, knowing something worse will happen.

"Why the glum face love?" the stranger says.

Now I'm curious to see who is talking to me. I lift my head slowly.

''Oh hi...umm...Do you want an autograph or something?'' I said .

''Why would I want an autograph? I was just going to ask did you need a ride home. Ya know cause it is getting dark and your still here."he said

''Umm sorry I do have a car but thanks for the offer. What's your name?"I replied.

''Oh my name is Drake.  And yours is? " he said.

"Oh my name is Zendaya and btw your british voice isn't fooling anybody" I chuckled.

He chuckled and handed me a paper that had his phone number and he ran off. Under his number was a p.s. saying

"You don't have to pretend around me, i know all about you so don't try and act stupid around me.

This boy sure is witty but it is something telling me that i can trust him. But he seems super creepy. He must've been shy or something. After a minute of rethinking what happened i decided to head home. As i got home, i saw this wrecking ball.

There was one worker there and by her brown hair i knew it was Ariana.

"Ariana how could you?" I said on the verge of tears.

"Well Zendaya i bought your property and home so now your homeless. Toodles."  She said and walked away.

.............Hey yal so this is Jazz. Remember to Vote Read And Tell your friends. Also follow me @jasmyne- and follow brook at @nialllover121212