Chapter 23: All for you

*A few months later*
Kc POV
So today is Jordan's birthday and we're doing this little thing to remember him by. I'm in my room going through old pictures of me and him and it almost brought to tears. I look at one from when he was younger.

I miss him so much I wish he was next to me

I miss him so much I wish he was next to me. I start crying a little and my mom comes in.

"Hey sweetie." She said I wiped my eyes and looked up at her.

"Oh I know you miss him sweetie but it's gonna be ok. He's in a wonderful place and you know he'd be proud of you when you graduate and become famous after college." She said sitting next to me. I swear she always knew what to say.

"Thanks Mom." I said as I hugged her. She got up and left and I continued​ looking through the photos. As I'm looking through them Devon is FaceTiming me.

Devon😴-Wassup shorty

Kc💔-Wassup Devo

Devon😴-what you doing?

Kc💔-Wassup through these picture?

Devon😴- Oh yeah it's Jordan's birthday. I'll pull up, but what's the move for your birthday (walks to bathroom)

Kc💔-I don't know. Probably AAU

Devon 😴-Booooo! No birthday girl should do nothing on their birthday. I got you. (Starts brushing hair)

Kc💔-Where you going?

Devon😴-I got a date

Kc💔-Ouuuu Devo making moves

Devo-😴-Oh shush

Kc💔-Well let me know when you get back I'll call you later

Devon😴-Ok byeeeee (Waves bye)

*Call ends*

I hang up and go back to going through the pictures. After a few minutes Dashawn comes in and hands me my notebook of songs and points to a song I wrote a while back. 

"What?" I said.

"Is this song about Me and Jordan?" He asked with a smile. I smiled and read the song real quick.