Why?...

Ok, before I get started let me just say that this story was requested by, Errortale_FanPerson. I recommend reading their stories, they are really good. Now please enjoy the story!

Reapers P.O.V.

I was being teased by my brother today, once again! He just doesn't understand how I feel. No one does... I feel tears starting to form. I quickly teleport away to a random place so I could be alone. Looking around I see nothing but a deep blackness surrounding me. It's... oddly calming. I decide to walk around to clear my thoughts. It seems like hours have passed as I walk thinking about how I'm just so alone, no one understands me... 'No one knows how I feel... All they see is a smile. A smile that covers my sorrow, and depression. It's not easy to kill, especially if all you have to do is touch them. I want to escape this hell. I need someone to hug or hold but I can't, if I try they'll DIE. I don't want to be alone anymore.' Suddenly I'm snapped back to reality when I see a figure in the distance. Curious, I walk closer. When I'm a few feet away I realize that it's another skeleton just like me! He has a white hoodless jacket, with a white shirt underneath it, he also has on black shorts with a white stripe through the sides, and to top it off he is wearing a red, tattered scarf. 'I wonder what AU he's from'. As I curiously stare at the skeleton I work up the courage to talk to him. "Hello?" He quickly turns around looking ready to fight. I step back worriedly, then I realize... "Oh my gosh! Are you ok?!" I point at a large slash wound across his chest and stomach, as well as a bit of blood trickling from his mouth. He also has glitches in front of one eye. "...Uh... Yes?? Who the hell are you?" He asks me looking surprised. "I'm Reaper, but you can call me anything else if you want to, I really don't care either way." "Well how did you get here??" "Oh! That's easy, I teleported. Why?" I ask him confused. "Also, what AU are you from?" "I'm from Aftertale..." He looks back staring at a screen like thing, on it, it shows people from that AU getting killed by a Chara. "So you are??" "My name is Geno." He tells me hesitantly. "Nice to meet you." He sticks his hand out in attempt to shake my hand, but I flinch back and put my hands behind my back. He looks at me confused by I just respond with, "Nice to meet you too." "Uuuh... Ok?? So why are you here in the save screen?" I think for an excuse but can't think of any and decide to tell him the truth. He seems like a nice guy, maybe I can trust him? "I came here randomly, I wanted to walk and clear my head." "If you don't mind me asking, why did you need to clear your head?" I look up at him surprised, when I meet his gaze I see it's full of sincerity and worry. I hesitate for a moment but tell him bluntly. "Everyone thinks I don't have feelings! They say that I can't feel anything because I reap for a living and can't have any compassion or comfort because I people die if they touch me..." Geno looks at me in shock and just stares, I stay unmoving with my head facing down in shame. "That's... So sad!! How could they do such a thing! It's not your fault you have that power, and they aren't you so they shouldn't guess your feelings!" I look up at him in shock. No one has ever said that to me before. I start to feel my face burn and my heart beat quicken. What is this feeling? "Umm... Can I visit you here sometimes? You know... After work? That is if you don't mind!" My face heats up more as I realize I just slaughtered that sentence. "Sure, why not." He says shrugging his shoulders. I feel over joyed by this and thank him as I leave. When I'm home I happily lay on my large black bed with a red, satin pillows and blankets. 'I can't wait to see him again!' I think to myself as I doze off into sleep. I don't need it but it's a way to pass time.

*Time skip by ~shy Reaper~*

As I get to know Geno more, day by day, I realize I have feelings for him. 'I can't though! I can't... It will only hurt me... Why must I have this retched curse?! I want to touch a living thing without it dieing!! It's not fair!!!' I throw myself onto my bed, screaming into a pillow. I feel tears form but I don't care anymore, so I just let them fall to the pillow. After a while of crying I hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I yell, being muffled by the pillow. "It's me. Life!" I slowly get up and walk to the door opening it to see her standing there. "You need something?" I ask, not bothering to use my usual happy voice. "Well... Not exactly." She says nervously. Confused I ask her, "what is it then??" "You see, I may have been following you around for a few days and-" "What?!" I cut her off, she has my full attention now. "Explain right now, Life." "I met your new friend and made it so he can travel outside of the save screen!!" She yells quickly. "You what???" I ask her, completely confused. "I brought him here and thought 'hey! Why don't he stay with Reaper! That would be great!' so now he's staying with you." Oh. My. God. "Hey, Reaper." Geno says peeking out from behind Life. "My heart skips a beat at this, and I feel my face start to heat up. "H-hi, Geno!" Shit! I stuttered. Calming down quickly, I say, "Thank you soooo much Life! Come on in you guys!" I say excitedly. Life and Geno walk into my room, looking around as they do so. 'Thank god I always hide my stuff in the morning and clean.' I say to myself mentally. I turn around to see Geno exploring my room curiously. I blush at this and hide my face with my hood. How am I supposed to hide my feelings when the guy I love is going to be living with me?!!

(A/N)- Welp, chapter one is done! It took a while, sorry about that. Thanks for reading! Comment below if you have a sanscest request, or have a comment. Also please check at my other stories if you like. Bye Bye!