Stay with me

Geno's P.O.V.

I stare at the unconscious form in my arms as I wait for the ambulance to arrive, scared of what might have happened if I hadn't entered the room a second sooner. He could have died. He could have not died but I wouldn't have known because he would never tell me. He could have died right in front of me. He could... He could have... I am snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of an ambulance, I carry him outside as carefully as I possibly can and they help me set him in the back. I sit next to him, refusing to leave his side at any point and time. As we're driving I hold onto his hand and close my eyes trying to stay calm that is until I hear the sound of a flat line. I look at the machine and sure enough he's flat lining. The people quickly jump into action, pushing me out of the way. I sit there clutching my soul. I'm scared... I'm so scared. I don't want him to die, I want him to live and smile that cute little crooked smile of his. I want him to flirt with me using those corny pickup lines. I want him to wake me up at breakfast so we can eat together in a comfortable silence. I cover my mouth to prevent a sob from escaping. After a while I finally begin to hear the machine beeping again I sigh in relief. Sitting back next to him and holding his hand. Once we get to the hospital they rush Reaper into a room but make me wait in the waiting room. I sit their impatiently, watching the clock tick. Ab hour has passed and they still haven't told me anything. Is Reaper ok? Is he not ok? What's going on. And as if on cue the doctor approaches me. "Mr. Geno I presume. You may go see him. He's very weak right now so please be careful with him." I fast walk to Reaper's room, knocking before I enter. "H-hey." I say nervously, looking at the fragile skeleton on the bed. "...hi..." He says weakly. My heart sinks at the sound. His voice is weak and raspy his eyes are half lidded and foggy as though he's in a daze looking right through me. "How are you feeling?" I ask, concern lacing my words oh so delicately seemingly gentle as to not harm the small form in my midst.  "Like death." He rasps out smirking as he goes into a fit of laughter and soon to that of a horrid cough. "Easy there tiger." I say, gently rubbing his back in a circular motion, soothing the ache. "Thanks... I'm sorry..." He wearily says, his voice cracking. He turns his head away from me but i see the tears role down his cheekbones. "What are you saying sorry for?" I ask, wiping away his tears. "F-for doing what I did... A-and..." He trails off, I stare in confusion but then shock as I process he's just kisses me. I gently press back, cupping his cheeks in the palm of my hand as we share a passionate moment. "I love you." He whispers out to me as he hugs me tightly to his little body. "I love you too." I respond looking down as the small skeleton of death stares at me in shock. Tears of joy trickle down his face, this time I'm the one to start the kiss.

~le time skip brought to you by, sopor pie~

It's been a month into the relationship and it's gone smoothly thus far. Reaper's even started going to therapy!

(A/N)- take this short chapter for now. Sorry it's tooken so long.