Chap 10

Danielle POV

It was finally Friday and everyone was home today just chilling cause we had class tonight

It was finally Friday and everyone was home today just chilling cause we had class tonight. The kids are sleeping over Bailey's house tonight since we won't be home. It was 5pm and every 2-3 weeks is wash hair day. I make sure my hair, along with De'Arra and Kenelle's hair is healthy and clean. Our hair takes time to maintain and wash properly. I wash my kids hair first then mine. I always start with Kenelle cause she always fusses and likes to be braty when it comes to washing her hair.

"Kenelle baby come on" I say then pick her up she looks at me and lays her head on my shoulder. I walk into the bathroom and sit her on the counter as she watches me sucking her thumb.

I set the baby Aveeno shampoo and conditioner down and she looks at it. She then starts whining and pouting.

"Nooooo I don't wannaaaaa" she whines and knocks down everything on the floor. I roll my eyes and stop her.

"Hey! Don't do that. Your gonna wash your hair now ok?" I say and she starts yelling and kicking. I roll my eyes. I swear to god.

"Hey what's going on?" Kenneth says walking in shirtless yawning. He was taking a nap before we go to class so he will have energy.

"Kenneth. Talk to your daughter"
I say and watch as she starts crying and screaming more. She then purposely kicks off the shampoo and throws the conditioner to the ground. Kenneth picks her up and she stops. When it comes to her dad, she can't play with him.

"Hey, that's not how princesses behave" he says to her and she pouts wiping her eyes. I just pick up everything that she kicked off onto the ground and slam it back onto the counter. Ugh!

"I don't wanna wash my hair dada"she says

"But if you don't wash your hair, you will be a stinky head princess and no one likes a stinky head princess" he says in a childish voice. He's to cute!

"I don't wanna be a stinky head pwincess"she mumbles

"Well if you wash your hair you won't be ok? Now let mommy wash your hair then me and you can hang out all right?" He says and she nods. He smiles and kisses her cheek. He puts her in the chair then kisses my cheek. I push him away and kiss my teeth at him. I don't understand how she behaves so well for her father but not me.

"That's how you get her to behave" he winks and walks back to the room. I roll my eyes and sigh. She does anything Kenneth wants. It's obvious who her favorite parent is.

I then turn the water on and wet her hair. Once her hair is fully wet, I grab the shampoo bottle and put it my hand. I then massage the shampoo into her head. Then I comb out her hair while the shampoo is in. This makes her hair easy to do. Of course I wash it out again and do the same thing with conditioner. When I'm done I dry her hair with a towel and rub her curl moisturizer in. This keeps her hair shiny and curls clean.