Chap 1

"Stand up cousin and face your destined defeat" a feminine voice from a 14 years old pale eyed brunette sneered at the blue eyed blonde boy a few feet from her. She wore a pinkish white kimono top with a Hyuuga Clan symbol at the back, a dark pink mini skirt that reached below her thighs, a black leggings, with a black shinobi sandals, she also wore a fingerless gloves, in her right thigh wrap a bandage with her kunai hostler. Her hair is tied in a single tight a bun with a hot pink senbon needle.

"I had it with you and your destiny crap!" her blonde opponent yelled as he charge with his shadow clones.

"Fool. Don't you dare mock destiny! She has already named me a victor. Stand down and lose like you are fated to be!" The female spat and in a puff of smoke a wooden tanto appeared in her hand as she held it firmly and hit the shadow clones in the vital points before she sent a gentle fist in the blonde's stomach.

"Geez Neji, your daughter don't have to be a jerk like you used to and is as sticky as a glue with fate and destiny" another blonde from the bench watched as his son got beaten into a pulp by a wooden sword

"Yeah. I think I regret telling her about it too" Neji let out a raspberry sigh

"Well....at least she has skills to back it up" TenTen sweat dropped as she watched her daughter tied her cousin upside down from the branch

"er....Good job Grand Niece, you did well.....a little overdrive but good job" Hiashi said

"More like a MILE over drive" Hanabi snorted.

"I was named Fate for a reason, grand uncle. I will not be a failure and a disgrace in the Hyuuga clan" the female now named Fate said. This got even more sweat drops from the bystanders as then sense a Déjà vu.

"Is that how I really look like when I talk about fate and destiny?" Neji turned to his wife, TenTen

"Well.....yes" TenTen answered

"Well brat, I think it's time someone will stomp on your belief before your ego will outlarge mine" Hanabi said as she stood up and faced her arrogant niece.

"Should I go all out, Lady Hanabi?" Fate asked as she went to her Gentle Fist stance.

"Anything goes! The first too be knocked unconscious will be the loser" Hanabi smirked.

"Your defeat for I know I will win" Fate smirked and shifted her style into an unknown one.

"Another stance?" Hinata asked her cousin

"Not that I know about" Neji muttered

"Begin!"

Hanabi charged at her niece when she was about to hit her she substitute into a katana, she whirled to the left where she saw Fate from her Byakugan only to find a Katana laying on the ground, she was then got a gentle fist in her stomach and was tossed upwards. To say, Hanabi was shock when she found that she couldn't move from neck down and she caught a glimpse of a sealing tag on her arm.

"Gentle Fist: 8 Trigrams 64 Palms!......You're done" Fate appeared in front of a still paralyzed Hanabi she then struck all her chakra points before she dropped kicked the Hyuuga Main branch member to the ground. Fate landed near the Hanabi as Fate wriggled her fingers and the katana on the ground sailed to her awaiting hands.

"You lose, Lady Hanabi" Fate said arrogantly as she unsheathed her katana and pointed it at her aunt's face.

'SHE WAS TOYING WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME?!?!?!' Buroto from where he was tied yelled in his mind

"That's chakra strings Fate, where did you learn it?" TenTen asked as she approached her daughter, her face was priceless and so as the others.

"Kankuro of the Desert. I had to resort on my trump cards and was forced to use blackmail since he was not going to spill anytime soon" Fate answered as she sheathed her katana as it disappeared into a puff of smoke before TenTen removed the seal tags on Hanabi who was groaning from her sore body.

"Unbelievable. She had bested Hanabi. What have you been teaching the kid, Neji?!" Naruto yelled

"All I taught her is the clan techniques and she took it all in like a fish in the water, same results from weapon training with Tenten. Although she sometimes used senbon needles to pierce the tenketsu points in the body, she good on aiming thing from up close or distance with the help of a Byakugan" Neji said

"That's almost insane!" Hinata sighed

"Well she is a Jonin for a reason" Hiashi commented as he watched his grand niece keep blabbing about fate and destiny.

......

Fate was sent to the land of Springs to deliver a scroll to the Daimyo. It was just a lower A rank mission, her father had once mentioned that back in his days this used to be higher A or lower S rank but since the % Nations were at peace it was lower and they could only send her since she is capable.

'Of course I am. With Fate and Destiny by my side, I won't fail' Fate snorted as she approach the gate.

On her way back while riding a boat a storm occurred. Fate rolled her eyes as she strapped all her belongs and sealed all her weapons and scrolls in a large red scroll like her mothers and strap it behind her as she grabbed a gray hooded cloak with a Hyuuga clan symbol at the back. Suddenly water start's spraying from the window. Fate looked out and she was shocked that she found herself stuck in a cabin and the water is flooding in fast. She activated her Byakugan and sure enough the ship she was in is sinking and she was stuck inside. Fate glared at the door and looked out the window, she grabbed the chair and she took a big gulp of air and holds it in, with great force she slammed the chair in the window and water immediately flooded until it filled the room. Fate closed her eyes as she activates her Byakugan while her eyes closed; she channeled chakra to her lung and feet as she swam out of the window and towards the surface.

When her head finally pops out of the water she selfishly took big gulps of air. She narrowed her eyes until a shadow loomed at her, she looked up and saw a ship with a strange symbol she had never seen before, and she saw a pink haired boy throwing up from the ship and almost hit near her.

"HEY! WATCH IT!!!" Fate yelled angrily.

"Hey! There's a girl in the water! Help her!" A voice called, before Fate could tell them she can do it herself, a sphere of water hand lift her up and dropped her in the deck of the ship.

"I could've done it myself" Fate said as she looked at the people in the ship looking at her with pity expressions, except for the ones who were throwing up their stomachs.

"You're blind?" a small old man asked as he approached her.

"I am not blind. I happen to have the Byakugan and a Hyuuga Prodigy! And it can do much more than normal humans can! And as far as I know, the Byakugan is one of the most powerful eye techniques in the world!" Fate said arrogantly as she glared at the old man.

"Hey! What's your problem?! So what if we mistaken you as a blind girl? Master is just being nice!" Lucy yelled, she knew she won't like the attitude of the brunette.

"And what are you even talking about?" Grey asked as he stripped his shirt. Fate then frowned when she did not sense any chakra from them.

"Byakugan!" Fate said loud enough for them all to hear.

Veins pop from her eyes as she let her chakra travel to her eyes. The Fairy Tail members were freaked out from the sight, even Mavis in her ancestral body. Fate's frowned deepened when she did not saw chakra in their systems but rather different energies. Fate looked at her left and tried to scan anything. Fate then leap into the air and travelled chakra in her feet as she ran up the mast and got on top pretty quickly before she scanned around, reaching her limit as she tried to outstretch more in desperation but her eyes stung as she stopped. She took a deep breath to calm herself down. There is no chakra which was impossible but then again her uncle had mentioned that there are other worlds beyond theirs and that they can also use other thing and not chakra...so she had only have one conclusion. She's in a different world...

""YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!" She screamed on top of her lungs.