👼👼💔💔

(Time Skip)
Now, you can't really get over the death of your newborn, can you? All you can do is accept it and remember them... And that's what the Haddocks and their families did.

Kiara and Ella were out with Heather and Astrid, getting there nails painted. Raylen and Ashley were helping Elsa and Jack with their baby boy, Elie.

I was at home with three year old Zoè and Hope.

Hope

Zoè

Toothless and Stormfly were napping. I was sitting on the porch. Zoè and Ashley were playing in the huge backyard. They had wandered off worth Baby tooth.

Baby tooth and Zoè came running.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Zoè cried.

I shot up with Toothless and Stormfly.
"What?!?" I asked.
"Hope i-is...she's in trouble!"

I ran after Toothless and Stormfly.

Zoè pointed at the little pond. Stormfly and Toothless were barking at the decorative pond.

I ran to them. Hope was lying at he bottom of the pond. I jumped in and picked her up. It was only knee deep. But for Hope...

I pulled her out and laied her down.
"Hope? Hope?!?"

No response. We rushed to the hospital. I called everyone. Astrid ran in worth Heather and everyone.
"Wheres Hope?!?" She asked.
"They won't let me in! No one's aloud to go in!"
"What?!? Zoè! Your ok!"

She hugged Zoè as our baby cried on her shoulder.
"What happened?!?" We asked her.
"W-we w-were p-playing b-by the pond... S-she started to...t-to f-fall. I-i grabbed her hand...but she s-slipped...I'm sorry mommy! I'm sorry Daddy!" She cried.

Ella and the girls hugged her as we did.

(Time Skip)

The doctor came out.
"Mr and Mrs Haddock?"

We stood.

"Hope hit her head at the bottom of the pool... It...it killed her instantly..."

Astrid started crying right away. The rest of us just stood there in shock. First Angel...and now Hope?!?

"My fault! I didn't save her! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Zoè cried.

Astrid hugged her and all of the girls who were crying.

No Zoè...not your fault...it's mine... I thought