one

Moving trucks

Moving trucks.
That's all Jimin could see as he stepped outside. "Who's moving in?" Jimin's friend Jungkook who was waiting outside the door asked once Jimin stepped outside his house. "I don't know, hope he's hot though." Jimin spoke, adding a shrug to the end of his sentence. "Park Jimin you whore!" Jungkook yelled out with a laugh. Jimin smiled, he loved his friends. "And what about it?" Jimin answered. "I'm living for this sass, Jimin." Jimin blew a kiss to him to emphasize his "sass" making Jungkook laugh some more. Jimin added a little giggle of his own. The two high-schoolers continued their walk to school, side-by-side on the sidewalk. Jimin stared at his high-top converse, not listening to Jungkook's random remarks. The white color was starting to fade a bit. "Jimin! Are you even listening?" Jungkook let out a sigh. "We're here." Jimin looked up, seeing the tall building standing high in front of him. "I'll see you at lunch?" He asked to Jungkook, biting his lip in anticipation. "Yeah, as always." The two hugged before separating ways and going to their respective classes.

Don't get Jimin wrong, school wasn't a bad place for him, but he always got anxiety whenever he first arrives to school in the morning. Jimin quietly walked to his class, smiling at peers that he knew but wasn't exactly close with them. Jimin sighed as he made it to his first class of the day, Spanish. He was seventeen and was pretty much ready to just become a senior and graduate. This year's workload has been enough for him. He sat at his desk and waited for other students to start showing up. Luckily, he didn't have to wait long as a friend of his, Heejin walked in and immediately took her spot in the desk next to his. The two smiled and gossiped for the remaining time before class started. Just teen things.

The day went by pretty quickly, Jimin just wanted to get home and relax already though. Jimin met up with Jungkook and BamBam, it was a nickname they made up as freshmans since his native name was hard for everyone to pronounce. "Listen guys, I can't walk home with you guys today. I have a uh..thing. Gotta go, bye!" Jungkook said in a really fast pace and quickly walked off leaving Jimin and Bam alone. The two just shrugged before beginning their journey home.

Once they made it to their neighborhood, Jimin noticed the moving trucks from before were gone from the house right next to his. Instead though, he saw a man on the lawn outside. He had pale skin, black hair and small almost cat-like eyes. Jimin found him to be quite attractive. So attractive, that he had ended up tripping and landing straight on his hands and knees. "Jimin!" Bam had yelled, gaining the attention of the new neighbor. "I'm fine, I'm fine." Jimin reassured with Bam helping him up. Jimin dusted his hands off on his jeans before the two continued walking. "You're staying over right?" Jimin asked, his eyes lingering on the black haired male. The male looked back, making Jimin shy causing him to turn his attention to Bam. "Yeah of course, you already know." Bam spoke in a teasing tone. The two entered Jimin's house, removing their shoes and leaving their backpacks on the floor before skipping up the stairs and to Jimin's room.

Yes!! I'm rewriting and starting this book up again! I missed it low-key and I missed reading and responding to comments :( I'm keeping the plot the same, just fixing a few things up and making the grammar and plot a little more defined.