Mommy? Daddy?

HI my name is Ava and I'm a princess no I'm not pretending I'm really a princess because my mommy and daddy are queen and king of the wall Sage,Mae,Elias,Asa wall asa our is our biggest wall we ever have it is 70ft high it keeps out the big people out so the they won't hurt our people but anyways I'm hungry so I'm going to find mommy and daddy as I walk in the hallway and I go to there room and see that thee is still asleep so a crawl up there bed I look at my daddy and sliver hair covering his face then I look at my mommy and see hair blue hair all around her face to and I notice that they are holding hands I wish I find love like mommy and daddy but I'm hungry so I screamed and they jumped up and look around and they saw me and they hug me and I hung them back then I say I'm hungry my daddy laughs and picks me up lay me on the bed and start to tickle me and I start to laugh and I see my mommy smiles and laughs to all right you to enough playing around let go eat breakfast so your mommy and daddy got out out the bed then daddy pick me up and we all went to the dining room we all sat down and all the maids came out with our food you was eat you food and noticed that mommy and daddy didn't look so good so I ask what wrong and they didn't answer I ask again and I got nothing I got scared because they looked dead so I screamed for help the guards they came to see what wrong they saw that mommy and daddy wasn't moving and they try to help them much as they came but all I got was sorry we couldn't save them.

""this is my first levi Ackerman story so bare with me ""