Author's note

First off, thank you guys so much for 800+ reads on the first book of this one! I know it's possibly because its a gay ship story about two cartoon characters, and it's possible that all of y'all are shippers. But you do you! You are your own kind of special!
_____________________________
So I wanna make a few things clear and warn ya. So I'm adding Alice in again because in my world, she's cousins with bendy (makes since, kinda). And I really want to write another story with her in it! And I will warn you there may be a few cuss words, well really depends if some of you think "Hell",  "crap", and "gay" are cusses. But that's okay, as you read you can just change the words. And this story may be shorter then the first book.

I'm kind of .... how do I put this.... no longer into this ship? but I want to please you guys so I'm creating this. And if you all think it's really that good of a story then tysm! (Thank you so much!) it really does mean a lot to me that so many (in my opinion) people like and or love my stories! And I received a few good comments on the first one saying it was really great, and it was really cute! And if your one of those people then thank you! I'm glad you liked it! And if you liked it and you didn't comment then that's okay I would still thank you, and be glad you liked it! So thank you to everyone who liked or loved the story. And thank you all again for 700+ reads, and the people who voted on the story! You all are amazing and awesome people that I'm glad I could make happy even if it's the slightest bit! See you in later stories and at the end of the story! And also please support "TheMeatly" for creating this game. Now this is goodbye!