Important Figures

Name: Dun'Gyrr the Dragon
Age: 356 years
Gender: Male
Species: Changer
Status: Lord of the Changers
War Side: Undecided
Appearance: (Unmorphed) He wears a cloak of black Dreg scales that clash against his white shirt and his brown breeches. A large belt and scabbard hang around his waist, while a crown of white gold sits upon his head. (Morphed) His morphed form is a secret that only will be revealed during the roleplay. However, his dragon form is from my tribe, therefore, if it is used anywhere without my consent, I will hunt you down and slit your throat with a knife. Oh, and by the way, I. Don't. Joke.
Extra Items/Weapons: He has an obsidian sword and his morph abilities.
Backstory: His father was the Lord of the Changers before him, but disappeared when engaging on a trip leaving the island. His mother was there to comfort him but she too left this world when an unknown sickness took her from him. He has since learned to rule alone, doing his best for his people. His parents' leaving was a burden being lifted for Dun'Gyrr; he would no longer have to challenge them for the throne and kill them himself.
Other: He still believes that the Dreg have something to do with his father's disappearance, and has a fierce disliking for them.

Name: SlitherAge: 31 yearsGender: Female Species: DregStatus: New Ruler of Dreg

Name: Slither
Age: 31 years
Gender: Female
Species: Dreg
Status: New Ruler of Dreg.
War Side: Evil Marked Side
Appearance: Light green scales, with black diamonds and spine ridge going down back.
Extra Items/Weapons: Nothing but her own claws and teeth.
Backstory: Slither grew up like any normal Dreg, digging tunnels, chasing and eating rodents. But when the most recent Cave-In permanently injures the existing Ruler, she is forced unto the throne, the reason, she is supposedly a long lost cousin of Royalty.
Other: She did not ally the Dregs to the Evil Marked Side, rather, the old Ruler did.