Chapter 1: Kidnapped

Grays p.o.v

It was a normal day at the Fairy tale guild. Cana was drinking all the beer in the guild. Lucy and Ezra were talking. Nastu and Happy were eating their fill. As for every body else they were minding their own business . I was sitting outside as the wind harshly whipping across my face and rain drenched my cloths. This was my favorite weather, why because nobody talks to me. Not even Juvia. Thankfully, that women wouldn't leave me alone. Honestly I love that she makes me feel like a celebrity but every once in a while I would like my own time when she's not trying to gain attention. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice that it was storming outside. Well to me it wouldn't matter because I didn't care. But that doesn't mean that my guild doesn't care Juvia,Lucy,Ezra came up to me. Before even any of them could speak I rudely said What do you want don't you see I want to be alone.
Well Juiva doesn't want Gray-sama to get a cold but I don't know what the other girls want.
Well me Lucy want to know why you want to be alone Ezra said.
I don't need a reason to be alone, I just want to be alone I snapped at them.
And as for you Juvia I'm a ice Mage so I can't get a cold I angrily said.
Look I don't know why you are mad but you don't need to snap at us Lucy said as she glared at me.
I wouldn't have to snap at you guys if you didn't make me mad.
Where only trying to help Gray-sama so please let us help Juiva begged me.
I don't need help now leave me the fuck alone I yelled as got up and walked away from them.
Where are you going Ezra angrily yelled a me. Away from you guys I said as I flipped them off.

~ Time skip:1 hour later ~
It's been 1 hour since I walked from the girls. And during that 1 hour I walked aimlessly around town. I got a couple of weird stares from people who were wondering why I was walking in a storm. The storm has gotten worst . It's now a thunder storm. Lighting can see in the sky every two seconds. The temperature dropped very low to were it could considered blizzard temperature. My favorite type of temperature . I was about to leave to go back to Fairy tale when I heard a rustle of leafs. Who's there I yelled as I looked around.
Oh looks like you found us a man with white hair said as he and four other people came out of hiding.
Who are you I asked the white haired man as I got in a fighting stance.
Who am I well I'm Breezy Bryant Breezy .
Well Bryant Breezy what do you want and why I'm in it I asked as I glanced at the other four men. They look like they are in good shape nothing I can't handle.
Well I'm glad you asked. I want to make the ultimate dragon slayer and I hear that you are a very strong ice Mage so I thought I cloud fuse you with a couple of dragon lacrimas Bryant said.
Well your out of luck buddy cause your going not to fuse me with any dragon lacrimas I said as I prepared to knock all these guys out. I know you were going to say that and that is which I am going to drug you to sleep Bryant said.
Drab me to slee- I passed out as I got hit with a sleeping dart.
I woke up to see I was chained up to a hospital bed . My eyes dart back and forth to get a good a look at my surroundings . I was in a white room filled with cabinets. The room looked as if it had zero dust. Who ever cleans this really wanted it clean I said out loud. Agh I see your awake a person said as they walked in the room. Who are you I growled. Oh you don't remember me I'm hurt he said as he put his hands over his heart. Well I'll jog your memories. I'm Bryant breezy I'm the one who kidnapped you Bryant said. Well where the he'll I'm I I asked. Your in my testing chambers Bryant said as he walked towards a cabinets. When I get out of here I'm going to make you rage the day you were born I growled as I tried to get out of theses chains. There's no use in struggling on trying to get those chains. Those chains are made with enforced with steel and are magic proof Bryant said as he brought out three needles. In one needle there was a blue a liquid. In the second the second needle a white liquid and as for the third one there was a black liquid with a hint of a bright white liquid. Agh I see you are starring at the needles. Well let tell you in the first needle inside of it is liquified ice dragon lacrima ,in the second is a liquified air dragon lacrima, and as for the third one. It's actually really rare. It's a liquified moon dragon lacrmia. And when I fuse these lacrmias with you'll be a ultimate dragon slayer. And there's nothing you can do about it Bryant explained. You'll not get away with this fairy tale will come and get me and you'll be greatly punished I growled out. Even Fairy tale comes and gets me you'll still be a dragon slayer Bryant said as he walked towards me with three needles. This won't hurt ,well me at least Bryant teased as he got ready to inject me with the three needles. I let out a painful scream as the first needle was implanted in me. It hurt a lot . But it was nothing compared to the two others. The second made me scream louder it hurt like hell. It even managed to make tears well up in my eyes. But the third one was the devil itself. I let a silent a scream as it pierced my skin. It felt like fire was burning under my skin. I cried so hard even after it stopped. Oh stop crying it didn't hurt that much Bryant said as he went deposit the empty needles. But I still cried ,for hours on end until I cried myself to sleep.

~~Time skip:4 weeks~~

It's been 4 weeks after I was kidnapped by Bryant breezy. He placed a shock controller around my neck. He shocked me every time I misbehaved or I disobeyed him, and for his own messed up humor. Every time I get a custom with the shock he brings up two or three levels. Also during those 4 weeks Bryant stated to train me on how to use my new powers. I almost got used to my ice lacrima due to the fact that it's ice and I was a ice Mage before all of this. Though I never gave up on Fairy tale . I will never lose no matter how long they take. Though I hope they will take action soon I don't know how more longer I can take of this

Nastu p.o.v

I can't stop worrying about Gray. I just want him back here. I don't know why but something deep inside me wants him back in familiar territory. I have taken a habit of pacing around the room and punching walls. I also snap at people who I normally wouldn't snap at. But the person I snap at the most is the Master. I snap at him for letting me search for Gray. It mostly get would end up with me being dragged by Ezra who would start yelling for snapping at the Master. But I don't focus on her on that instead I focus on the old man. And that's exactly what's happening now. I was getting yelled at by Ezra but what I didn't expect was for Lucy to call of Ezra . What do you want I ask rudely as I look at her
. I want to know why your acting this way she asked.
I'm acting this way because the old man won't let me search for Gray.
For all we know he could be kidnapped or worst I yelled as I got up from my sit and stood up.
By that time the whole guild got quit.
Your acting like your the only one who lost Gray. Me,Happy,Ezra,Juvia lost Gray. Everybody lost Gray.
And FYI if you didn't notice but happy is sleeping at my house every day .
He partially lives there. And every night he cries every night asking why you left him.
I can barely pay rent because nobody wants to go on missions with me.
Ezra doesn't talk to you and the only time she dose is for yelling at you for snapping at the master .
And the reason why is because she blames herself making Gray walk away from the guild.
And as for everybody else in the guild they avoid you because they don't snapped at.
What do you have to say for yourself Lucy asked me.
Lucy was shaking and crying when she finished.
I got nothing to say for myself I growled as I started walk away. I was about to open the door when a mail man came in. Um a letter for Makarov the man said. Right here the master said as he raised his hand. Um here you go the mail man said handed the master his letter. And with he speeded out . Hm I wonder who wrote this Makarov said out loud. I stopped walking to hear what letter said. The letter:DearMakarov I would like to inform you that I kidnapped your ice Mage Gray fullbuster. But don't worry for he is not harmed. Well not as harmed as one can get when been injected with three different types of dragon lacrimas. Along with being controlled by shock collar. But other then that he is unharmed. Oh and he might have a slight case of
PST but other he is fine. From your long lost friend Bryant breezy. Ps From the mountains above ,come and find me if can . And with that the letter ended. By that point I was fuming. I pretty sure smoke was coming out ears and temperature was rising fast. It was rising so fast that Ezra had to yell at me so I could bring the temperature down to its original state. See I told all of you that Gray could be trouble but none of you believed me. Now for all we know Gray may be getting injected with other stuff ii growled at everybody . Yes my body you were right but if we didn't wait then we wouldn't know where Gray is located Makarov calmly said.
Makarov is right.Now that we have this letter we can pin point what village this letter was sent out and then we can search off from there and find Gray-sama Juvia said .
Yeah she's right Nastu. Also we have a bigger chance of finding Gray because of the other clue that was included with the note,also we have a bigger chance of finding Bryant, the man who kidnapped Gray Lucy said.
How do we have a bigger chance of finding Bryant Wendy asked with a confused face.
Well you see the letter said from your long lost friend which means that Makarov was friends with him before something happend.
And if they were friends then the master will know a bit about Bryant breezy and how he works.
Wow that's the first time I heard you say something smart I said as I looked at her over my shoulder
You should be the last one talking because about almost every thing that leaves your mouth has a 95/ chance of being stupid Lucy hissed
Oh then your chance of saying something stupid is a 99/ chance I snapped back rudely
Nastu Ezra yelled
Whattt I said
Say sorry to Lucy or else Ezra threatened
Or else what I challenged back
Or else you won't go with everybody else to save Gray the master finished
You wouldn't I growled
Oh I would now shut up and listen to what I got say the master hissed
I obeyed fearing that I couldn't go to rescue Gray. If I couldn't I do t know what I'll do. Though in the back of mind a nagging voice kept saying to bring Gray back asap . All right I have decided we will take move tomorrow. To me tomorrow couldn't came faster .
The end of chapter one how was it tell me in the comments.