DjWifi - 6

"How could it mean something if you love me?" Marinette asked.

"Cause I - I don't know if I do love you." Nino whispered.

"Well, there's only one way to settle this," Marinette declared.

"What?" Nino raised a brow.

"You have to kiss me," She answered.

"Um, what? No, that's not necessary. I don't like this idea," Adrien replied.

"I'm with Adrien on this," Nino agreed.

"Okay, shut up both of you. And just," She walked up to Nino and kissed him, he kissed back for a few seconds, then they pulled away.

"How did that make you feel?" She asked, biting her lip.

"It wasn't the same as the kiss with Alya." He stated.

"Okay, so what was different?" She held Adrien's hand, squeezing it a little too hard.

"When I kissed Alya, it was as if we were the only two people in the world. Like she was the only thing that mattered. The only one. With you, it just felt like a dream come true. Because I've always wanted to kiss you," He stared at his shoes.

"That's kind of what Chat said to me once before confessing his love to me. He had kissed me and Ladybug to find out who he loved. And that's how he explained it," She smiled, "Nino, you don't love me. You love Alya."

"I'm sorry. Chat Noir confessed his love to you?" Adrien asked, because he clearly didn't remember doing so.

"Okay so that might of just been a dream but it's still true. Nino loves Alya!" She exclaimed, "Now go find her and tell her!"

Nino smiled and left to find his real love.

"You dream about Chat Noir?" Adrien smirked.

"I used t-to l-like h-him," She blushed.

"Well, what if I told you that you still do?" He winked.

She gasped.