He is MINE

Narrator:Lucinda lays down on the bed while Kawaii-chan paces back and forth thinking of something for the both of them to do.
Kc:How about kaiaking...
Lucinda:hm.No.How about we sun-bake.
Kc:No,I was planning on doing that with someone else.
Lucinda:oh...well....there is a nail shop around here so....
Kc:Nope I was hopping to do that with aphmau...
Lucinda:wow!you made plans for everyone but me....kawaii-chan how could you....
Kc:Oh no kawaii-chan didn't mean-
Lucinda:save it!you broke my heart in two!!!
Kc:I'm so sorry Lucinda!
Lucinda:haha!Relax I was I was only joking with you and my incredible acting skills....
Kc:oh.ha.ha.ha
Lucinda:haha!Ok,but seriously we need to find something to do...
Kc:hmm
Lucinda:Oh how about we go snorkeling!
Kc:no
Lucinda:Why not...
Kc:I can't swim that well...
Lucinda:but you can still swim...
Kc:yes,but-
Lucinda:then we are going!!!
Narrator:Lucinda runs out in excitement to go get her swimsuit...kawaii-chan just sits there in confusion of what just transpired.She decided to except how it was and went to meet Lucinda at the beach...
At the Beach
Lucinda:wow!it's such I pretty day...
Kc:it is..
Lucinda:ooh...LOOK!there is a area over there where we can snorkel....let's go!
Kc:Ok!
Narrator:They walk over to the spot and start snorkeling for hours....there water was a beautiful color of blue and there were so many fish to see.It was lovely,but eventually they had to leave.
Lucinda:wow I'm hungry!
Kc:we can go grab a taco!
Lucinda:nah...how about you cook something....
Kc:I've been cooking for the past 3 days...
Lucinda:one more time please!
Kc:No!it's Aphmau's turn now...
Lucinda:Oh she's cooking well we can eat her cooking!
Kc:but I'm hungry now...
Lucinda:too bad!now let's go...
Narrator:kawaii-chan once again goes with Lucinda out of her own will and they head back to the ship.Once they get back Lucinda heads to the bathroom to take a shower.Was it just the time because Kawaii-chan sees ghost kissing all on Zane.Zane obviously tries to force himself off of her grasps but Zane is just too freaken weak!When Zane notices Kawaii-chan stating he begins to panic!He tries to call for her but she was too far gone...She drops her stuff and runs and lunges on top of Kim brutality slicing her face with her nails.No,but no kawaii-chan didn't stop there.She started punching the living crap out of Kim.Zane stood in aw not knowing what to do.He didn't realize that dainty little body could do so much Damage...Lucinda runs out of the bathroom in a robe pushing Kawaii-chan to the side and grabbed Kim's hand took her and threw her into the closet that she then locked.