2. Parade

Julie Schrowotzki

Stephanie Klaus

Leah Arlon

After closing the shop, which i inherited from my father,I went straight to home

After closing the shop, which i inherited from my father,I went straight to home. Dad owned the Gear Up repair and custom shop. I love watching him repair cars and bike. Later, i started to help  and slowly learned how to fix just by watching him.  When he died, a lawyer came to pass my parent's will. Thus how i got the shop. It was tough at first. A girl working as a mechanic. I had to clench my teeth more than i can count every time guys came for a repair. some just came to waste their time just to watch my ass. Some just come to ridicule my work, that woman have no place in workshop. That i should just close this shop while the glory from the last generation still intact. 

It feel awesome seeing their satisfied and amazed look after i was finished with it. It didn't  take long for my reputation to rise up.

It wasn't long before my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Alex. please tell me you didn't forget about our girls night tonight." I blink few times before registering the voice and what i was hearing. I check the clock and it was almost eight.

oh, SHIT.

I promise to meet them seven forty five outside the Remix Club.

"Ugh. Sorry about that. I am still getting ready. You know i had to bath longer to get this oil stain off me." I lie, I know. But you don't know this one like I do. I wouldn't hear the end of it if I said the opposite. I should know because i've known her since high school. She put any drama queen to shame. that woman seriously could and would.
"Just don't be late, okay? Leah and Stephanie are on their way and I'm alone here.. I was hoping that you could come here faster so i won't look completely like a loner here."
"Got it. Give me about ten."
"Okay. One minute late, and you're buying a drink for me."
I smiled. "seal and deal. See you later." I drop my phone and race to find my clothes.