Part 1 'Forgot your existence'

I'm drawing a cartoon when suddenly my bestfriend, Yeri asking me if I want to watch our school's football team practice for their competition with her after school.

"I'm sorry Yeri. I want to finish draw this", I said.

"Draw what?" She asked. I didn't answer her question when she look at my sketch.

She pouted and said, "You have tomorrow to draw that. We doesn't have tomorrow to watch them".

"I don't have reason to watch them", I said.

"Yes, you have", Yeri said.

"What is it?" I asked and trying to find the answer before she tell me.

"Hehehe... Help me to cheer up Taehyung sunbae", she said.

I give her 'are you kidding me' face.

"Please y/n... I only have you on this earth to watch them with me", Yeri started begging.

"Okay.. okay.. But promise me. Don't do such a shame things when you saw him", I said, warned her.

"I promise! Thank you y/n. I love you so much! Muahhh~"

---

The school finally end. I stretch my body as Mr Park left the classroom.

"Y/n lets go", Yeri said as she stand infront of my desk.

"What is that?", I asked her when I saw she holding a box.

"A gift for Taehyung sunbae", Yeri said.

"Wow are you serious?" I asked.

"Ofcourse. I'm gonna put it under his desk and you..." she said and pointed her finger at me "...must follow me".

"Whatever... I'm gonna follow you anyway even when you want to pee", I said while put my bag on my shoulder.

"I know it", Yeri giggled.

We are heading to Taehyung's class together. Luckly, there is no one in his classroom.

We enter the class and Yeri put the gift under one of the desk. I don't know how she know which one is his desk and I'm not gonna ask her when I know she is having a hard crush on that senior.

"What are you doing?"

Suddenly, we heard a voice coming from the door.

I turn my head and I saw someone approaching me.

Yeri freeze and I have no word come out from my mouth.

He keep walking towards me and stop infront of me. I look into his eyes and I feel like the time are stop moving. Those eyes... The eyes that I feel I need it.. The eyes that I need everytime I feel lonely. The eyes of someone that.....

"Please don't tell Taehyung sunbae about this", Yeri said to that person. "I know that you guys are bestfriend but I just want to give this to him as a present". Her words make this person turn his eyes to her.

"Yeah if I didn't forget", he said coldly. "And you can go now".

Yeri bowed and grabbed my hand.

"What was that?" I asked dumbfounded as we reach the court.

"He is Jungkook. One of Taehyung's bestfriend. I'm dead... What if he tell Taehyung about me?" Yeri said as she covered her face with both of her palm.

"I-- I don't know", I said.

"Hey y/n. Whats wrong? Are you alright?" she asked me.

"Huh? I'm al-right".

"Are you sure? You look pale. I think your asthma is coming", Yeri said worried.

"N-no. I just.. my head is dizzy.. But dont worry its gonna go soon. I'm sorry Yeri but I think I need to go home now", I said.

"Oh. Okey. Let me go with you"

"No no its okey. See you tomorrow"

Yeri just nodded as she looked at me left the courch.

Actually I didn't feel dizzy. I don't want Yeri to be worried.

While walking, I feel like its hard to breathe. I stop at the corner and trying to breathe normally but its getting worst. I telling myself to not get panic. But my knee become weak and I fall.

"Hey, are you okey?" Someone asked worried. He kneeling down infront of me and shaking my shoulder.

"Lock..er.. my.. locker.. My.. p..pump..". Oh God. Why my asthma must come during this time. I left my pump in my locker.

He carring me on his back and running towards my class..

My lungs... its hurt.. Its feel like I want to giving up from breathing.

"Hold on y/n.. I know you can survive it", this guy said.

I tighing hard my hand on his shirt and taking a deep air. I failed. I tighing my hand even more on his shirt and his chest.

"Ouch. Y/n its hurt.."