Part 2 'Deja vu'

"Ouch. Y/n its hurt.. We are at your class. Where is your locker?" He asked.

I pointed at my locker. He put me agaist the wall. He open my locker and take my inhaler.

He come to me and when I raise my hand to take the inhaler from him, he shake the inhaler and put it at my mouth. I put my hand down. He press the inhaler. Now, I able to control my breathe but still hard. He press the pump again. I'm trying to breathe normally and I survive it.

I move my eyes to look at the person who are already saved my life.

We are making an eyes contact... again.

"More? Do you need one more pump?" He asked.

I nod slowly.

He press the inhaler again.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

I nod.

"Thank you", I said, almost whisper.

"You know what? You waste my time. What are doing actually? Sneaking into other people's class then walking around school alone then when you can't breathe propably, you gave a problem to me", suddenly he spoke.

"Huh?" I asked, felt confused.

"Dont act know nothing", he said.

"I'm wasting your time?" I fake laughed. "Then, why did you helped me if I gave you problem anyway?" I asked.

"I'm not helped you. I just can't watch people dying especially you", he said. "Anyway...", he said while throwing my inlaler to my laps, "...thanks to you too. I don't need to go practice for my football".

When he about to left me, I called him, "wait".

"What?", he asked.

"Nothing". He turn his back. "You are Jungkook right?", suddenly I asked him.

He stopped. "Yeah, what's the problem?", he asked.

I didn't answer his question. Actually...., I think I didn't able to stand up and go home alone. But I'm to shy to ask for his help again.

"I-its nothing", I said. "You can go now". I put my inhaler into my bag and suddenly I feel my wrist being pull by someone.

"Is it hard to say that you need a help?", Jungkook asked.

But I pull my hand back. "Nevermind. I don't want to waste your time again".

"Hahaha.. Are you sure y/n?" He asked me.

Y/n? Wait. How can he know my name? I also heard that he called my name during I grabbed his shirt when I'm dying to catch my breathe.
Ahhh whatever. I'm gonna ask him later. For now, I need to go home. I'm to tired and I need my bed.

"I'm sure that I don't want to waste your time. But... I'm not sure that... I can go back home.. alone", I said while looking down to my lap.

Suddenly I remind back when I was played hide and seek with Kookie.

*flashback*

"Y/n, let's play hide and seek", Kookie said.

It was windy evening when I'm on first year in primary school. I and Kookie are bestfriend and always play together. Today, we playing near to park.

"Let's go. I will hide. Count to 20 and don't try to open your eyes", I said while running find a place for hide.

I keep running and found this best place to hide which is behind the old car. I sit at the ground while breathing hard. Luckily, I bring my inhaler together. I pump it in my mouth two times and waiting for Kookie to find me.