The Devil Arrives in Sasazuka

Shin POV

After we made our ID's and got our bank accounts and everything, I made myself comfortable in my apartment below Satan and Alciel. They were writing a 'resume' from what I can tell. So, I might as well go up and join them. I got up and went to the door, putting my shoes on. After that, I went up one flight of stairs to their apartment.
After we finished resume writing, I went back to my apartment downstairs to get some sleep.
Almost a week later, I got up and got dressed to go out.

After I got dressed, I grabbed my black purse before going out the door, locking it

After I got dressed, I grabbed my black purse before going out the door, locking it. I went outside and saw King Satan leave his own room. "Sire!" I said, catching up to him. "You going to work, too, Shion?" I nodded. "Please Sire, I'd prefer to hear Shin when we are amongst ourselves." He chuckled a little," I understand Shin, but I may forget now and then." "Alright Sire." I sighed and we walked down the final flight of stairs before he walked to get his bike. I walked beside him as he biked a bit slowly. On our way, it had started raining. I pulled out my purple umbrella and opened it. We met a strange pink head girl too. Satan had given her his umbrella and told her she could just toss it when she's done. I shrugged and walked as the walk sign flashed. Satan followed. When we reached the street where we split up, he waved and went to the MgRronald's while I went to the café. I went to the back and changed.

I walked out and walked to the first table of the day," Hello

I walked out and walked to the first table of the day," Hello. How may I help you today?" I asked, sweetly, a smile on my face.
After work I changed back to my other clothes.

After I changed, I walked out to the stop light we met the pink head at when I saw the said girl standing not too far from us

After I changed, I walked out to the stop light we met the pink head at when I saw the said girl standing not too far from us. "Maou-sama?" I pointed to said girl. "Hey." Was all she said. "Hey! It's you!" I had a bad feling about this. "You look so different. I thought for a second I must be wrong. But then I saw you about to cast a spell." I turned my head to him," Sire! You were about to cast a spell?! A spell of all things!?" He shushed me and said to the pink head," A spell? What? Who are you?" "First tell me why you're working part time at a McGronald's, King Satan!" Sire and I said at the same time," The Hero Emilia!?"

And I added in just for the heck of it," Plus, you left me out... And I work part time at the Lover's Café..." "Demon General Shin, your reasons are completely unimportant at this moment. I shall worry about you later." She said.

A/N: How good was it? Sorry it was short. I'll make it longer next time. Promise. ^^ Anyway. Cya next time!