Bill

You were new to the small and somewhat quiet town of Derry. You just moved here from (wherever). You and your family just finished from long hours of packing. You finish unpacking your stuff in your pretty nice, kinda big room. You quickly get changed into (whatever you want) and go downstairs. "I'll be back!" You tell your parents/guardians. It's been a long day, so you decide your going to explore the town. So, you go out and start walking, making sure to remember your house. In the distance, you spot a park and head to it. You arrive, and see a girl with reddish hair sitting on a bench in the shade. She looks pretty nice so you go and sit next to her. You smile at her and say, "My  name is y/n, I just moved here from (wherever)." She smiles back sweetly and says, "Hello, my name is Beverly Marsh, but you can call me Bev." You guys talk for a while and have so much in common, and you were right. She was very kind, you guys instantly become friends. "Hey you wanna meet my other friends, they're really cool you'll like them." Bev asks you. "Ok sure" you say optimistically. "They're probably at the barrens." She tells you. "The barrens?"

Beverly takes you down to the barrens to introduce you to her friends. You see them all and start to feel a bit shy. "Guys, this is y/n, she just moved here." Bev tells them. "Heya hotstuff, Richie Tozier's the name, and doing voices is my game." He tells you. They all introduce themselves Bev, Richie, Stan, and Ben, but two of them still were about to tell you. "My names Eddie" Eddie tells you. You say hi and give him a small smile. Now, there's only one left to introduce themselves. You wait for him to introduce himself to you, but he's just standing there menacingly (anyone get it?), staring at you with a creepy, weird, but cute smile. Normally, Beverly would have been jealous cause it's clear he's attracted to you, but she's starting to like Ben. "M-m-my n-names B-bill Denbrough." He said finally, stuttering more than usual. "Aww does my little Billy have a crush already" Richie says making Bill blush. "N-no" he denies, but knowing he probably will, or does. You were the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. He was sure he liked Bev, but he's not so sure know. How could he possibly feel this way over a girl he just met? "Anyway y/n, we were about to build a dam you, you wanna help?" Ben asks you. "Sure" you reply. As you guys are making the dam, you know and feel Bill staring at you. You start to feel a bit awkward, but brush it off. You guys finish the dam and it turns out good and really big. For a little bit, you all play around in the pool of water. Again, you catch Bill staring at you so you decide to go and talk to him. You sit next to him and smile. "Hey Bill." You tell him. "H-hi" he says nervously. You need to go home, but can't remember where it is. "You think you can walk me home because I forgot where my house is" you say feeling slightly embarrassed, hoping he knows where it is. "Sure w-what's t-the address?" He asks. "It's um..(random street name)." You say. "R-really I live d-down that street t-too." You tell your new friends you need to head home and they all say bye. You guys talk and get to know each other better as he takes you home. He's a cool guy and you think you might start liking him. Before you know it your home. "Thank you Bill, and I had a really great time." You say to him. "N-no problem, see y-you at s-school?" He says. "You bet, bye Bill!" You say. You give him a quick kiss on the cheek and then run into your house. He just stands there shooked, and thinks to himself, 'Damn what a tease' then goes home thinking of you.

Thinking of making a second part to this one too, idk though. Anyway, thanks again to everybody. Bye have a good time!