The Nightmare Has Begun

Undyne's P.O.V

I had died. My body had turned to dust and it was clear to the human that I would not return. At least...that's what they thought. They where too happy to move on and kill more monsters to notice that my soul did not break. I was too determined to die

I refused

It took a little time,well...a lot of time, to turn me from dust to my body. When my body was back,I was weak. Not only from the battle,but from how much energy was put into rebuilding my body. Despite being weak,I moved forward. When I got to Alphys' lab,I looked around for any sign of her....but found nothing. I went to what I thought was her room,but it was a elevator. I went down the elevator and when I got to the bottom I was greeted by a green room with a green tiled hallway and a strange smell. I explored the new lab and found out what Alphys had done. Then around some areas I found a pile of white,gooey liquid. I got to a room with a generator in the middle and......a pile of dust.

"A-Alphys?? no No NO!!!! YOU CANT BE DEAD!!! *sob* YOU JUST CANT!!!!"

I ran over to the pile of dust and found a pair of glasses in the dust. They where Alphys' glasses.

"A-Alphys *sob*no"

I cried for a couple seconds,but than came to my senses. I punched the wall with my fist,leaving a big crack in the wall

"*sob*THAT LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!! THEY WILL SUFFER!!!!!!"

I ran out of the lab and ran through hotland,not even paying attention to the piles upon piles of monster dust. When I got to MTT Resort,I payed no time and instead of taking the long way around the statute,I gave zero fucks for the statute and jumped right over it,therefore knocking it down causing a small flood in the resort. But I didn't care. I ran through the core and when I got to the end of the core I was greeted by robotic parts and dust. I knew it was Mettaton's dust. I didn't really like him,but,I can tell that he tried to fight back. So,I gave him a 5 second moment of honer. When the 5 seconds was over I continued to swiftly move through the long hallway. I came to the elevator to the king's castle. I got in the elevator and was hoping for a fast trip up the elevator,but it took 1 minute to finally get to the castle. Knowing that many monsters could have died in the time I have been in the elevator made me run faster. I ran as fast as I could,and when I made it to the corridor to a long hall before you go to the king's throne room, what I saw send shivers down my spine. The hall was covered in blood and bones,there where pillars with holes in them,meaning something must have shot right through it. My heart skipped a beat when I saw sans leaning against a pillar with a slash mark on his jacket. He was turning to dust. I ran to him a caught him when he fell. Before he could turn to dust,I used the rest of my magic and healed him.

"Sans?! Are you ok??!!"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine now. Thank you"

His voice was a little scratchy and I could tell that he was weak from his fight.

"How are you still alive?? The brat could never get here without fighting you."

"They did fight me. They thought I was dead but they where wrong. I-i still can't believe this is happening."

"Me too. I just wish I could have saved papyrus and the other monsters that died. But hey,at least Alphys is still alive,so at least you still have somebody to care for. Right?"

Tears started to stream down my face. And when I started to cry,sans showed disbelief in his eyes. We where sitting next to a broken pilar,and if you where to compare me to the pilar at that moment,I would be more broken. I had a lot of things to cry about in my life,but I have always held it in. But now,I was tired of holding back my tears. My soft tears turned into hard sobs. I hugged Sans hard and cried into his arm. The whole time I sobbed into his arm,he hugged me a patted my back. For a skeleton,his embrace was warm.This lasted around 5 minutes and when I was done,I pulled away and felt cold again.

"Heh,I-i never knew that I could be so w-weak."

"Your not weak Undyne. You where just holding in your sobs for too long. I feel the same thing you feel."

"Y-yeah. Y-your right. Thank you sans. So,we should see if the brat has gotten past Asgore yet."

"Yeah. Let's go."

Me and sans walked to the throne room to find a pile of dust.

"So,brat got through him. That means they must have absorbed his soul and cross the barrier by now."

"Only one way to find out."

Me and sans went to where the barrier is supposed to be but saw nothing.

"Where is the barrier?!?!?!"

"You don't think the brat full on broke the barrier,do you?"

"No way. We don't even have enough human souls to break it. Are they really that powerful??"

"They must be if they can shatter the barrier."

"We should follow them. Who knows what that might do on the surface."

"Ok. Let's go."

We went out the barrier to be greeted by a dark sky,stars in the dark sky, and a round glowing white ball in the sky.

"Wow! This is beautiful!"

"Yeah. It sure is."

"So what now?"

"We should get some rest,it's been a long day. Then we look for the brat and follow them. When the time is right,we strike."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Good,now let's go!"

I started running down the mountain with sans following close behind. And with that,we became wild animals hunting for there pray.

(OMG THAT TOOK SOOOO LLOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! Anyway,I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! It took me like 10 hours to finish this. The picture is not mine so plz don't think I'm a good computer drawer. This is my second fanfic so if it's bad than sorry. Hope you enjoyed!

Word count in all:1224

PAPYRUS OUT!!!!! *jumps out of window*)