Something?

Shan POV
     That date was crazy. I was gonna try to kiss her when I dropped her off at her house but clearly she had other plans. After I dropped her off back at her house, a very silent drive I may add. I was smiling the entire time, she kept checking her phone then looking at me. It was weird but I didn't mind her gaze on me.

--MONDAY--
     After my date with Cari on Friday, I don't think I can look at her the same. Every time I look at her I feel her lips on me again, reminiscing on that night. Her lips were the softest thing on the world, they tasted like Twizzlers. God that was the best kiss I've ever had. Her soft hands holding my hair, ugh I'm never gonna come down from this high. I parked my car, right when I lock it I hear,
"Ms. Movie Date, how are you" I turned around to see the most amazing person ever
"I'm good how bout you Ms. Surprise kiss?"
She laughed and blushed slightly.
"I'm good, I was wondering if you could help me with math after school, I'm kinda struggling with calculus and I've heard you're pretty good at math."
"I would love to, what time works best?" I asked
"My house, 4:00?"
"Perfect" I said and kissed her cheek. I pulled away to see her blushing a hot pink.
"I can top that" she said and before I could react she kissed my lips, pulling me by my waist, behind my car and against the parking garage walls. She was holding my hands above my head, pushing me with her hips. I couldn't breathe, my lungs were gonna explode from excitement/pleasure/pure lust. She pulled away and bit my lip. My knees started to give out.
"See you at four" she said and let me go. My legs completely gave out. I just fell flat on my butt. I was out of breath, my stomach was doing flips.

--4:00--
'Ok Shannon, you're fine, don't freak out, she's just a friend who you're helping with math. A friend you've kissed. Also an incredibly hot friend.' I hopped out of my car and headed straight for her door. I take a deep breath and knocked. As soon as I could say 'nervous' she opened the door. Looking as beautiful as ever.
"Hey Shan, my parents left for a business trip it's just you and me." She said and gave me a hug.
"Oh cool." I said, then I remember that she made out with me in school. What would she do in the privacy of her own home?
"So, what do you need help with?" I said, sitting down next to her on her bed.
"Well basically everything in math" she laughed
"Alright let's get started" after working for about an hour she looked at me, biting the end of her pen. She crawled over to me, sitting in my lap.
"Why do we always end here?" I asked slightly nervous.
"Why do you always smell so good?" She asked, kissing down my neck.
"What would you say if I asked you to be my girlfriend?"
"I don't know, your plan has been pretty obvious since day one. How do I know you're not trying to show off to your friends?" She said playing with my hair
"We don't even have to tell them if you want me to prove it to you. It could be secret, you seriously don't get how much I want to call you mine."
"In that case I would say yes, but since you haven't asked me yet, I guess you'll never know." She said smirking
"Alright. Cari Fletcher, would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?"
She didn't respond, she just pushed her lips onto mine. She was already straddling me so she didn't have to move. I flipped us over so I was on top. I started kissing down her neck.
I kissed from her collar bone to her neck, jaw, back to her lips. We were making out for what seemed forever but when she pulled away and I looked at the clock had only been 7 minutes.
"Yes"