Victor Goddamn Sullivan (Sully x fem!reader)

(Dedicated to Rafe_Dadler)

It was a cold October night out in the streets of Shanghai, China as I looked for my destination. After about an hour of searching, I was admitting to myself that I was lost. I was here searching for a lost jewel that supposedly held the power to show the beholder the location of a great amount of 'lost' treasure. I was never interested in things like this however I've always been a fan of history. So I thought, 'what could be the harm in gaining?' Besides I had to search hard for this information hoping no one else really knew or believed it. The cold wind grew more persistent as it blew my strawberry blonde locks away from the sides of my face where they were originally planted. Slight droplets of rain hit my freckled cheeks and rolled their way down my jawline. I looked back at the information I had in my phone trying to remember the location. Shanghai of all places had to be the one place where this jewel would be. One of the busiest cities in China. I looked to a man who seemed as lost as I was. His features were mature but more important to me at the time, his features looked English. Myself not knowing much Chinese, this excited me. I quickly cut through walls of people making their way around the city to get to the lost man.

"Excuse me sir?"

The man quickly turned to face me. I had to look up in order for my eyes to meet with his. 'He's quite tall.' I thought to myself. Knocking myself out of my trance I ask my question.

"Do you by any chance know where this location is?" I ask timidly.

He takes my phone and looks through the information. His face lights up with concern and he hands me back my phone. Curiosity runs through my mind.

"Yes I do actually. " He replies.

The man pulls out a hand drawn map of the location I need to head to.

"Seems like we're both headed there. " He states.

"Seems so. " I follow up with.

I take some time and debate with myself on what I should do, shortly coming to the conclusion that this man knows what he's doing, and that I could 'share' the glory.

"Any way you wouldn't mind a plus one?" I ask sweetly.

"Well to be fair it seems regardless we'll both end up in the same place sooner or later. So sure. As long as I get your name. " He states while smiling.

"London. And you?"

"Victor. " He replies.

"Nice to meet you Victor. " I honestly state.

"Same to you London. "

Victor placed his map in his back pocket and gestures for me to follow him as he walks in the opposite direction I was headed before. The moving walls of people seemed to get more and more harsh the closer we got to our destination. I gripped tightly onto Victor's arm trying to not loose him in the chaos. Victor shows no visible reaction, but I feel his arm tense up as I grip on. As soon as we make it down an alley way away from the crowd I loose my grip on his arm and pull out my phones directions.

"It's here. " I state.

I look around the alley way to see if anything is around using my phone's flashlight. My phone turns off and I curse to myself. Feeling my way around, I feel up a figure thinking I've found something to do with the jewel, I feel up the prominent areas of the object before hearing Victor clear his throat and turn on his flashlight showing my hands feeling at his pectorals. I quickly move my hands away shaking.