Landon.

Simon put his arm around me as we walked towards the empty grave. It felt useless in one way, knowing Sofia wasn't in her grave. No one knew where the body had gone. Some rumors said that she had been eaten by some cannibal, I didn't believe them though. Why would someone take the time of their life to dig up a grave to eat a 5 years dead body. I mean, eating someone at all was a bit weird but eating a body of someone who died 5 years ago?

One of Simon's arms rested around my shoulder, his other hand was holding JJ's. JJ in his turn held Melody's hand in his right one. The rest of the guys were coming a bit later, we had said we wanted to have a moment before they came.

When we reached the grave I put down the bouquet of roses I had in my hand. Letting them rest on her grave, the other three put down their roses too, right beside my ones.

Then we stood there for a moment, just remembering Sofia Minter. I missed her very much, and I was still trying to find out who that girl had been. That girl who Lewis had said was his girlfriend. After the party we never saw her again. I also tried figuring out what Josh and Lewis knew about the missing body, they left the subject without answers every time. Pretending to not hear or that they had to go do something.

I took a deep breath after a minute of silence, preparing to speak.

"It's been 6 years today without you" I began softly. "6 years since we were going back to Texas. You were going to meet up with Rachel and Leah when we got back" I remembered, a tear sliding down my cheek as I remembered her hand resting in mine and her smile that could shine up the world.

Simon moved his hand to comfortingly stroking me over the back, giving me a sad smile to show him that it was okay. Okay to be sad and okay to still grieve. It would be alright. Somehow, in the future, I would be fine.

"Sofia, if you could hear me, I would tell you that I forgive you. I forgive you for everything. Because you did change, you did what few people could. You changed for the better" Simon spoke, taking a breath "I don't think I told you Sofia, but you were a wonderful young woman. You did what you had to when you were younger. Our parents making you feel like you couldn't, but you still did. Because you knew what you wanted and you worked hard to get there, even if it wasn't the best way" Simon ended his little speech.

"Hi aunt Sofia, I usually don't speak at those things. And I know you are dead and all, but I just wanted you to know. That you are well remembered, because that's what people always say what they want to be" she said before putting down another thing on the grave, the bat pet shop.  What?