[Seven]; KickBack

Pocahontas😍👑:

So it was Friday morning and we were saying fuck school because we think Antonio dick might be burning sometime soon and it ain't coming from Tori, like we promised we taking her to planned parenthood

So it was Friday morning and we were saying fuck school because we think Antonio dick might be burning sometime soon and it ain't coming from Tori, like we promised we taking her to planned parenthood. We all took our time with getting ready this morning, we might land at school sometime after second but that's a big ass might. Our parents left out of town to go kick shit with Jaylen in Jersey but they should be back Saturday morning.

We just threw on simple clothing and hopped in the car. It was a quite car ride Aleyah hadn't said much since we left the boys house Wednesday. I was now ready to text Lamar and ask him what happened to her because she's never this quite and it was bugging me to see my cousin like this.

"Leyah you good baby?"

"I'm straight, never better. Why you asking?"

"You been real quite and to yourself since we left the boys house that night. What happened with Lamar?" Catori asked butting into the conversation.

" Nothing really I just been doing some heavy thinking about everything, its amazing. Ya'll know I didn't think I was gone see Christian cheating ass for a long time but he just popped up of Jesus ass crack like ain't shit happen."

"Fuck himmmmm, he don't deserve you.... shit I question if we deserve you sometime, you just so sweet and innocent." Malaysia said.

"You gotta be joking. Of course ya'll deserve me, we all deserve each other and we all need each other I just can't imagine my life without ya'll, that shit would be dead. We been rocking since we got pushed out of our mommas pussies ya stupid if you think we don't deserve each other."

"With that being said and us knowing that you good, what's going on with you and Lamar cause baby that wasn't no normal kiss." I said making Leyah blush.

"Nothing, Xigh wanted to talk to me about that that's why he pulled me away for a quick second he wanted to talk about Lamar, he said that Lamar always talking about me and im not like every hoe we go to school with ."

"You not, a blind person could see that."

"A fucking mess man Hontas you gotta stop talking about blind and deaf people yo kids gone come out with something wrong with them."

"Speaking of kids i'm getting a pregnancy test and put on birth control. Eric fucked me a little too hard last time." I said making the girls laugh.

"I think Hontas gone have a baby on the way by Senior year." Tori said.

"Bitch shut up you the main reason we coming up here now to make sure your dirty dick ass nigga ain't give you something, burnt pussy ass hoe, that's why yo shit probably tingling now."