Chapter 1:

It's been a couple of years since Phil and I first met, we grew closer to each other since the day we moved in together, eventually we started dating about 4 years ago and today is our anniversary.

Dans POV
I woke up next to the sleeping Phil cuddling with me, I wanted to go make breakfast for him since it's our anniversary, but I also wanted to stay in bed and cuddle with him, after a few minutes of procrastinating I got out of bed slowly so I don't wake Phil, I went to the kitchen and made pancakes, i prepared everything and went back to our room, and there he was again, peaceful, calm, emotionless, I cuddled next to him and poked his nose, "Philly wake up" all I heard was a small groan, "Phhhil" I poke him again. He opens his eyes and smiles, "Hi" I smile at his sweet smile,"Happy anniversary!!" He looks shocked,"already?! I thought we had a few weeks left", I shook my head "no it's today" he hugged me and whispered in my ear "happy anniversary" I smiled and hugged him back, "now let's go eat breakfast," he looked at me with a huge smile, "you made breakfast?!" I nodded, "LETS GO THEN IM HUNGRY!" I laughed.

~After breakfast~

Phils POV
After we had breakfast I wasn't too sure what to do so dan and I decided to relax in the lounge, while we thought about something we were watching anime, I came up with the idea to take him to a fancy restaurant, "Dan! Dress up we're going somewhere" dan looked confused,"where?" I was too excited so I just ran to our bedroom and picked an outfit while dan was probably still in the lounge,"this'll do!" I picked a black tuxedo, black bow tie and black dress up shoes, "I think dans soul is getting to me" I take a short shower and put my snazzy clothes on.

Dans POV
After Phil got in the shower I went to our bedroom and picked some fancy clothes, by fancy I mean all black but fancy and stylish if that makes sense, I picked a suit  and a bow tie with some black dress up shoes, right after I finished picking my clothes Phil got out of the shower so I got in the shower right after he got out.

~10 minutes later ~
Phils POV
dan has taken 10 minutes in the shower while I only took 6 minutes, I changed into my fancy clothes and looked at myself in the mirror, "Looking good philley" I hear the bathroom door open so I quickly go to the lounge and sit down waiting for dan to get ready," Dan don't take to long!!" I hear a groan, "can't promise anything!!" I sighed and just turned the tv on.

~20 minutes later~
I hear the door open, I quickly get up and wait for dan to get to the lounge, I hear footsteps get closer and after a few seconds dan walks in and of course he looks amazing like always, "you look amazing dan" he smiles, "and so do you" I blush a little, "ready?" he walks closer to me and hold my hand, "ready".

[A/N] I hope you enjoyed the story!!, no drama just plain soft (and neat), pure and heartwarming I guess. OK BYE I WONT RAMBLE LIKE OTHER AUTHORS!!