White

"Yea yoou csn comober. Wats rong?!" Jungkook replied to Jimin. Jimin knew he was drunk, but he just needed anyone and Jungkook was closest to him. He arrived as quick as possible and slammed his car door shut. "Jungkook- Im here," he said as he knocked on the door.

Jungkook opened up the door, "come in? Yeah come in," he said in slurred words. Jimin walked in and sighed, sniffling away his tears. "I was getting to bed because Jin got- mad at me for drinking for no reason- ha-ha," Jungkook said as he went to his room and Jimin followed. He threw himself in bed and his eyes closed but shot open when he felt Jimin sit on the edge of the bed and silently cry, "hyung...why are you crying?"

Jimin let his head rest on the palm of his hands, "Jungkook- I don't-," he began crying without being able to stop and Jungkook moved over towards him. "Hyung, don't cry. Just tell me what happened," he said, trying his hardest not to sound drunk. Jimin sighed a long breath as he let his head fall back, staring at the ceiling. "I thought I saw (y/n) kissing her manager. The same guy I told you who cooked her meals. I mean- fuck," he said as he rubbed his face.

"And then?" Jungkook asked. "I saw them kiss and he put his fucking hands on her belly like he owns them or I don't know. I don't know what the hell he told her but it hurt to just see it happen, Jungkook. I felt so angry and hurt at the same time," Jimin said with red rimmed eyes and tear stained cheeks. "What about the engagement?" Jungkook asked. It was surprising how well he was maintaining care for Jimin despite him being drunk. "I gave her the ring and I told her we'd talk about the baby later," Jimin said as he played with the hem of his shirt.

"Hm...she really threw something special away. You deserve everything Jimin. Everything but pain," Jungkook said as he laid to sleep. Jimin sighed, feeling himself choke up again, but clearing his throat. He laid next to Jungkook who was slowly drifting to sleep. Twenty minutes passed and his mind couldn't help but wonder what you were doing. Wondering if you were happy he was gone. You didn't look happy at all when he left, which confused him and had him up all night. He turned his phone on and saw your missed calls but couldn't get the courage to call you back. His heart and mind were in a battle.

As he bit his lip in thought, he felt Jungkooks arm rest around his waist but he did nothing. He just pat his arm and made sure he didn't throw up while he was sleeping. "Jungkook-ah. What do I do?" Jimin whispered almost to himself. "Beat the managers ass," Jungkook slurred. Jimin let a small laugh escape his lips, "I don't think it was just his fault to deserve that." But Jungkook didn't respond.

***

You sat in the restroom the next day at around 3pm. You didn't feel happy despite your efforts. Your hand ached, but you didn't think you fixed anything even if you tried your best to release anger. You called Jimin once again and texted him, "Jimin please talk to me. I know you saw what you saw, but I don't think you saw he whole thing. Please please let's talk. We can go to the restaurant and ask the employees what they saw. I swear what you know is not the complete story."

***

"Hyung. I was thinking about what you said last night. You can stay here as long as you want, but I think you should go do some investigating of your own. I'll go with you. Cause from what I heard, you didn't even allow to hear the entire story. You let your emotions get the best of you. Honestly," Jungkook said as he sat across from Jimin during breakfast. Jimins eyes were puffy and red, but he looked better..kind of.

Jimin shrugged as he barely ate his breakfast, "I don't know-"

"Do you love (y/n)? I know you wouldn't give up on you guys so easily. You guys have a baby in the way!!. You know there's something missing. Even I know it. Hyung, I know you don't want to get yourself hurt, but something really does feel off about the whole situation. I mean, if she really was cheating, why would she talk about him so much so openly?" Jungkook suggested. All his extra explanations made Jimin stress out more. "Because it's easier to have him out in the open rather than more suspiciously when it's hidden actions. She'd just end up saying we're friends jimin. I always talk about him. Don't think about it that way," Jimin said, taking a sip of his coffee and looking out the window.

But Jungkook refused to believe that, "no..I don't think so hyung. You're wise and I know your heart believes what to do is right, but I just- don't see that happening. At least let me go ask around." Jimin sighed and looked at him, "no. Don't bother," he said. He knew going there could also result in him getting confirmed that you were in fact playing at something harsh.

"Well, then how do you want to fix things?"
"I don't. For her to break my heart again? I'm not that stupid."
"Uhhh you kinda are if you don't even want to go talk. What if I'm right and you're just seeing things wrong? You're gonna loose your love and your baby," Jungkooks said, watching Jimins reactions closely.

"Not my baby. Ill always be a father to them," Jimin said, his anger slowly rising just to think that this boss of yours was going to try to take his place. "Then why not have your baby have a family like you had yesterday? All it takes is a little bit of strength. Cmon hyung. Do it for your baby," Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin dead in the eye, but Jimin was lost in confusion. He wanted to go, but he didn't want to be told the worst. Then again, he could find out if you truly didn't cheat.

He felt all your messages and calls in the vibration of his phone, but he didn't bother seeing them. Not until he had a confirmation. "Fine. We'll go," Jimin said with a stressed or sigh. "Hell yeah," Jungkook whispered to himself as he pulled his fist inwards in success.

***

"Ready?" Jungkook said as he got out the passengers seat from Jimins car. Jimin nodded, clearly not ready, but willing to go. He got out of the car and they entered the restaurant you worked at. The worry was visible in his expression. Jungkook pat his back in an effort to calm him down. Jimin expected you to be working already. His eyes looked around for you, but you weren't around. He felt slight disappointment, but shook it off quickly for the more important matters.

"I'm not leaving without my check."
"We don't have a check for you."
"How the hell not?! I worked four days before I quit. Don't tell me you guys keep my worked hours. Screw that. I want my check."

"Ryujin?" Jungkook said. Jimins eyes widened as she turned around and smiled,"Jungkook! Hey- aren't you (y/n)'s boyfriend? Is she okay? How has she been?" Jimin smiled at her, "she's been- fine," he said with a shrug as he looked down. She nodded with a smile and looked over at Jungkook, "how's Hoseok Seongsangnim?" she asked.

"He's good! He asks when you're going back to dance class. He misses you," Jungkook said. As they talked, Jimin went ahead to ask for the manager. "Excuse me. Is it possible to speak to your manager? I- my-uhh girlfriend works here," Jimin said to the cashier. "Oh..our older boss isn't here. He's out because of his health. His son is out current boss....but unfortunately he is out too since this morning. I wasn't here but I heard one of his employees who quit yesterday came to talk to him but ended up beating his ass and putting him in the hospital," she laughed. "What was her name?" the cashier asked her coworker.

"Im not sure but she was pregnant can you believe?" he said, both laughing at how they also hated their younger boss.

Jimin stared at them both, wide eyed and in shock as well as Jungkook and Ryujin who stopped talking when they heard the news, "excuse me?"