To a friend I will forever miss....

Before I say who this person is, I just want any to say a few things.

To the best friend a girl like me could ever have. You have been there for me in times I really needed it. Even if you didn't know something was wrong, just your voice and funny conversations would make me feel so much better. I will always remember the first time we met. Even though you called me anime girl. I knew from then on we were going to be the best of friends.

After about a month, I started to develop feelings for you, but in the end, you ended up liking someone else. But it made me happy to see you have someone you wanted to be with. I still have major feelings for you, but that doesn't matter anymore. I just have always wanted to see you happy.

We have shared so many memories together. The latest one being at your birthday party. I had so much fun being able to hang out with you and other friends. And we have fun at school everyday.

But not everyone you meet can stay with you forever. And sadly it had to be you that has to leave. I know we won't lose touch, but it will never be the same walking into school in the morning and not seeing you sitting next to woodstupidpencil. I don't know what I am going to do without you being there when I need you. BritonMckinney you have been one of the biggest aspects in my life and I don't know what I am going to do without you.

I know I am an emotional person. But this is the worst feeling I have ever had in my heart when someone was moving.

But even if I can't stay strong I know you will. And I hope you can find some new friends. But none as amazing as the ones you have here in Texas.

I will forever love you and will never forget you. And I hope you can do the same for me.

Song: Truce by: Twenty One Pilots

This song reminme of you every time I listen to it.

And even if you don't read this Briton, I just wanted to put this out there to show how much I care for you.