Chapter Twenty-Two - Julian

Elizabeth

I didn't die, but at this point, I'm wishing I would have.

The alpha, Jaxon, is dead, but so is Arabelle. She gave in shortly after Jaxon did. I don't know if Carson is even still alive at this point. The pain must be unbearable. I can't even imagine how he feels.

"Elizabeth!" Julian's voice rings through his house. "Get your pretty ass over here right now before I punish you!"

Julian is forcing me to be his Luna, as he his now the alpha. So, here I am, hiding in a closet. He had an ankle chain on me, but I was able to escape from it using a pin that I found on the floor of his bedroom.

"If you come out right now, I won't punish you." He growls before adding, "As much." His tone sends shivers down my spine and makes my hands shake. I push myself farther into the closet (which is full of coats) hoping that the scent of many people will hide me.

"I can smell you, Elizabeth!" He yells, now much closer to my hiding spot than before. I have no idea what he's going to do to me. Hell, he might even kill me. I don't know, every alpha seems to be set on making me his Luna. I believe I'm at four now; Easton, Ryder, Jaxon, and now Julian.

I'm seriously not worth it. I can make a tree grow, flowers bloom and revive dead plants, but none of that is going to make me a good Luna.

I squeak when the doorknob of the closet twists. Before I can react, Julian rips the door open and rips me off the floor. He throws me over his shoulder before slamming the closet door closed.

"Let me go!" I scream while attempting to wiggle out of his hold.

"You'll be screaming in different ways when I'm through with you, sweetie." Julian laughs. Then he does the grossest and most humiliating thing; he smacks my ass. The stinging pain is nothing compared to the embarrassment I feel.

"What the fuck!?" I scream while my butt continues to tingle. "What did I ever do to you!?"

"You tried to hide from me." He says like its the most normal thing in the world. The monster's foot kicks the door to his bedroom down. He takes one step before freezing in his tracks.

He nods his head every few seconds. Julian must be mind linking his pack.

"Shit." He curses while practically sprinting away from the bedroom. My hip behind to ache from his shoulder digging into me. I grimace in pain as he runs down some stairs. The walls at the bottom are grungy and unkept. Everything in here is grungy and rust coloured, except for the shiny silver bars on every cell.

Julian picks one near the back and tosses me into. He gives me a smirk before closing the door and walking away.

Where is he going? What happened?

A/N

So. This is super short which is why I double updated. Hope you're enjoying.

-Courtney