Chapter 9: Camping

Warning! This chapter is extremely fluff!... Slightly Smut too. Sorry that this chapter is SO long!! Since there are not many chapters, each chapter is long. I should have fixed this a long time ago!!

A few hours later, the girls arrive at your apartment, excited to see the handsome Jeffery the moment they walked in. Surprisingly they remember him and his friends coming to the cafe to see you when you worked there. The intriguing look in their eyes as they saw both of you alone sitting closely on the couch made them wonder what's going on. Ji-Hee is like the snob of the group, usually the prettiest but can be a flirt. Even though she's tall already, she likes to wear high heels. Her porcelain skin complemented by the outfit choice she wore. She likes to flip her long thick hair back as she walks by if by glance you could mistake her as a model. You can see her strutting towards both of you. You slowly stood up as she grabs your hand and pulls you into the kitchen while Alice and Michelle. You stood awkwardly in the kitchen as you look to the others, shocked to see them standing by her as if they were her minions. You gaze at Alice's gold hair and casual light blue attire clothing. She is like Alice in Wonderland herself. You enjoyed working with her because of her bubbly, adorable personality. You look to Michelle with a slight smile. When you work with her, she reminds you of another coworker at the old job you had in your hometown. She dresses much like Johnny does so you assume the two will get along fine. The only difference between the two is Michelle has more golden brown tone and kinky curly hair.  You knew they wanted to talk about Jae-Hyun. He looks back to all of you as if he knew you guys were talking about him.

"Are you and him an item?" Ji-Hee asks as she points to him then back at you.

"No," you shook your head as you look to him, "not me and Jae-Hyun." She looks to him with a devilish smirk.

"Then who? Is it that one foreign guy?" Michelle abruptly asks.

You pause and tried to think what to say, "you mean Yuta? Nah, we're just friends." You try to sound assure but you awkwardly avoid her gaze.

They gave you a 'sure' look with duck lips, "that's what everyone says before they start dating each other or more." Ji-Hee leans closer to you then whispers, "they'll do things they never thought they would do together. Like S. E. X." she winks at you before walking back to the living room. You were speechless as you heard what she said. It gave you a flashback of your erotic dream about him. The thought of it made your face feel warm again. You took a deep breath and try to fan yourself with your hands. It didn't work as well as you thought but its something that might help you calm down.

You quickly walk towards the living room. You see the girls crowding him. You can tell he's mentally panicking. He's not showing it but the way how uncomfortable he looks as they giggle and flirt with him makes it obvious. You can see the sweat dripping down his forehead. You grin as he looks at you and mouthing the words help me.

"If you guys like him then wait till you see the rest of the boys. All of them are good looking."

"Really?!?" they said in unison as they stood away from him. As they stood in front of you, you notice his nervous expression became slightly relieved. He was glad you had mention of the others. 

You nod your head as you look back to them, "especially Tae-Yong and Johnny. I know Alice seems to like the 'icon' or leaders." Alice nods with a slight smile as she darts her gaze, you can tell she's trying to imagine him. You continue as you look to Michelle, "I know you like tall guys and Johnny is the tallest in the group. And both of you have a few things in common," Michelle nods as she heard you. "Also Ji-Hee," you pause as you look to her, "most would suit you cause you don't care what you get as long as they have a nice face and body."