chapter 4

Shortly after Jennie left the house, Johnny tackled Taeyong onto the couch.

"Dude what the-"

"Jennie is totally smitten," Johnny grinned, getting off the couch. "I told you!"

"Where's your proof?" Taeyong sat up, fixing his hair.

"Duh, her own aura screams her infatuation on Lee Taeyong."

"What does that mean?"

"I mean, the way she's so interested in your life, the way she looks at you. C'mon now."

"The real question, is why Taeyong isn't already crushing on Jennie already." His mom butt in. Taeyong quipped an eyebrow at his mother.

"Mom, I still can't believe you just invited her over basically everyday!"

"Because I see potential in you two. Plus, I want you to have experience with girls, since in almost 18 years you've been alive, this is whats come close to anything romantic."

Johnny had to agree. Even though he wasn't currently in love or anything, he still had enough experience with the love game.

"Plus, I want her to meet your father."

"Mom, we're not even dating, she's going to be uncomfortable with all of this." Taeyong rubbed his face, clearly flustered.

"Not unless my theory on her is correct. Which I plan to prove to both of us, by the end of this week." Johnny smirked, contemplating whatever nonsense in his mind.

"And what if it's not?"

"We move on. To serenading her."

Taeyong stood up, wanting the conversation to be over. "I'm going to shower. I'm tired. Goodnight."

The next day, Johnny caught up to Taeyong.

"Whatever you're planning, just stop it." Taeyong sighed, still partially annoyed from last night.

"Look, Tae, I know you're just as curious as I am."

He pondered that for a moment. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't a bit curious. It had been bothering him since day one.

"Fine. But this stops after we get an answer. I don't want to look like a stalker."

Johnny beamed at his answer. "You will not regret this."

"Oh, crap. I have to turn in my forms today." Taeyong suddenly remembered.

"Did you at least bring them?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll meet you at the lunch table." He parted ways towards the office.

The secretary greeted him with a smile. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm just here to turn in my applications." He handed her an envelope.

"Oh, thank you so much. Hope to have a good career in college?"

"Yes, hopefully."

He waved her goodbye and walked back towards the cafeteria.

"Look, look." Johnny hurriedly sat down Taeyong when he was within arm reach. Taeyong nearly toppled over, while steadying himself on the lunch table.

They both onlooked to a couple of tables over, where Jennie sat, alone, with some guy. They had a conversation going, for a while. But the topic was unknown.