Chapter 10- Dress Up

a/n:not proof read
(omg can someone please take me I feel so disgusting with myself for writing this but it's nothing new compared to the stuff I read so...... sorry for the bad chapter in advance. I'll delete it if people really hate it)

*Sanha's POV*

My life is over. After this point I might as well just give up on living because Eunwoo probably things I'm trans or something like all of that shit that nobody can really keep up with because new genders are coming out all the damn time like it's the new iPhone. Everyone's like 'Let's see who can come up with the newest gender first and then put it out in the world as fast as possible!' Sorry but my life is over because these damn clothes. And Eunwoo has seen the clothes and is now looking at it and probably super hardco-

Eunwoo-"Hey, this is cute." He said in such a calm voice like it was nothing.

Sanha-"huh?"

Eunwoo-"This dress, it's really cute."

Sanha-"Oh, um thanks I guess."

Eunwoo-"So are all of these yours?"

Sanha-"Well... um.... yes..."

Eunwoo-"Awesome, now put this on."

*Time skip*
-------------

Somehow, I don't really know but this turned into a dress up game with Eunwoo. I was in the closet putting in the first outfit while Eunwoo sat on my bed, throwing daggers at me with his eyes to come out, even though I couldn't see him, I could feel it.

I went from depressed, abused nobody to dressing in cute girls clothes for my boyfriend in my room. Like I pulled a major youi (U-turn) on the highway of life.

And now I'm in my closet, putting on a blue lace dress.

*Eunwoo's POV*

Sanha-"So, uh what do you think?" I could feel my face light up once he saw Sanha in the lacy dress.

Eunwoo-" O.M.G. YOUR SO CUTE I COULD JUST EAT YOU UP!" He blushed a light pink at my comment.

Eunwoo-"Can I pick out your next outfit please?"

Sanha-"Yes Da-Eunwoo." He rushed to his bed to sit down as I got up and started to look through the closet.

I draw to the left of me caught my attention when it was labeled "Toys".... omg how much unholy shit is in that drawer I can only imagine. It was quite a long draw so it must have a lot of stuff in it.

And that's when I hit the mother load of things...... so many things.

Starting on the left side of the drawer was some lacy panties and a bunch of other lacy bunched up string that looks like it would be a real pain to put on. In the middle of the draw was different flavors of lube, such as strawberry, vanilla, plain, and a few others. And to the right side, well, to put it there was pretty much everything you could possibly imagine using from the fluffy pink hand cuffs to rings (you know what rings I'm talking bout ;)). The whole 9 yards was put out front of me and there was no going back now. Just from thinking about it I already was getting hard. My face started to flush because of obvious reasons and I realized I had to get some clothes for Sanha to wear. I quickly closed the drawer and picked out the clothes, laying them on the dresser for him to put on.