Storm and Silence

Storm and Silence

62,3M reads

97 parts

Completed

"It is your choice," he said, stepping so close to me that our lips were almost touching. "Either do what I say - or get another job."

My heart stood still as I gazed up into his deep, dark, dangerous eyes...

In a world where women's only role in life is to sit at home and look pretty, Lilly is determined to fight for her freedom. There's only one problem: a powerful man blocking her way.

2015 Watty Award Winner: Story of the Year

***If you want to read this book don't look at the descriptions below!*** - Claire xx

Sequel:

In the Eye of the Storm

16,5M reads

37 parts

Completed

In the desert, an instant turns life into death and hate into love. In the desert, everything is different. Boundaries break down, and you find yourself doing things that you would never, ever have imagined.

Lilly Linton finds this out the hard way: in the shadow of the pyramids, she and her boss, cold, calculating Mr Ambrose, must face death and danger together. Is the desert's heat enough to melt the cold heart of Britain's richest financier?

2016 Watty Award Winner: People's Choice

Sequel:

Silence is Golden

16,5M reads

50 parts

Completed

Silent. Cold. Chiselled perfection. That is Rikkard Ambrose, the most powerful business mogul in Great Britain.

Free-spirited. Fiery. Definitely NOT attracted to the aforementioned business mogul. That is Lilly Linton, his personal secretary and secret weapon.

The two have been playing a cat and mouse game for months. So far, Lilly has been able to fight down and deny her attraction to Mr Ambrose. But what happens when suddenly, the dark secrets of his past begin to surface and they are forced to go on a perilous journey into the South-American jungle? A journey they can only survive if they band together?

Sequel:

Silence Breaking

2,1M reads

11 parts

On Going

Family - the most important thing in the world, right? If it's your own, maybe. But if it's the family of the incredibly powerful, incredibly alluring businessman with whom you've been conducting a secret office affair, and they don't yet know about the affair, things are a little bit different.

Life is about to get real for Lilly Linton. All those stolen moments behind closed doors, those secret kisses and whispered words are about to catch up with her. As she and her boss, business-magnate Rikkard Ambrose, travel north to his parents' palatial estate, she is about to discover whether she has the strength to step out of the shadows and change her fate forever.

Series written by RobThier