Nina and Ruby

Tonight Shae, Haileigh and the boys are coming over. And also some of Harry's mates. He hasn't said much about them but I'm hoping there nice. Harry is in the shower and I'm just putting out food. I decide to wear a nice big jumper and leggings with ugg boots because it's cold, and I'm not in the mood for dressing up. Harry runs down the stairs with Jesse in his arms.

"Oi Jess mum is picking you up in like 10 minutes" I say nicely. It's been nice having my little bro here with me. I hardly see my family much anymore.

--30 minutes later--

"There here" Harry yells from the kitchen. I walk out and see everyone standing in the kitchen. Shae and Haileigh run up and hug me but not to much to hurt the baby.

"Hi guys how are you!" I say excitedly. I get into a chat with Shae and Haileigh and I notice Harry is chatting with the boys. A car catches my eye and notice 2 blonde, fake tanned, slutty girls get out of the car.

"RUBY AND NINA!!!" Harry beams. He runs out side and takes them into a hug. I can't help but feel a pang of jealously the way he touches them.

"Hey Liam!" I say. He turns around and embraces me into a hug.

"How are you?" He asks with a huge smile.

"I'm great thanks, umm who are those girls?" I ask innocently.

"Oh Ruby and Nina. They are girls Harry went to school with when he was younger. They didn't go to our highschool they went to the private school. They were Harry's fuck buddies. I know you probably don't want to here this but Nina and Harry had a thing" he says, trying to be carefully with what he saying. I know he is sugar coating.

"Oh okay" I say. I thought that his "2 friends" were boys and Shit. Anyway... I walk over to Shae and Haileigh and start having a chat about Niall and Shae.

--2 hours later--

This is so boring. If it wasn't for slut number 1 and slut number 2 this day would have been better. Shae and Niall are in the corner probably talking about there relationship. Haileigh is talking to Liam and Lou. And there is Harry. Talking to the two models apparently. I feel really uncomfortable because I am wearing daggy shit and they actually are stunning. Harry is laughing, smiling, smirking, and actually grabbing there asses as a joke. But I'm not laughing.

That nobody notices that I'm here I walk out our back porch and watch the stars. Suddenly the door opens from behind me, I turn to see Liam. He walks over and takes a seat next to me.

"Hey" he whispers. "What's going on in that beautiful mind?" He giggles. I feel so down that I don't even answer.

"I know what your thinking.. Harry Styles in the biggest pop boy-band. As you know he hasn't always been this way. We hated you in high school and I'm sure you hated us. But do you want to know something? I still remember the first time he looked at you. He said you were the most beautiful fucking girl he has ever seen" Liam laughs. And I join him.

"He looked at you and all he saw was his future and his love. And he still does... I know right now he is being a fuck wit. But that's Harry" he states. I Agree with that.

"Well I'm going inside I'm cold. You. coming love?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I'm just going to stay out here for a bit." I sAy.

------

• HARRYS P.O.V •

"Do you remember that one time we did it in the back of your car?" Nina winks. Yes. Yes I do remember that, it was incredible.

"Yes" I say with a smirk.

"Maybe we could go for round what? About 40 Hahagahha" she laughs.

"Nah I can't. I'm going to be a dad" I say proudly. Her expression was priceless. She looks disgusted but also jealous that it wasn't her.

"Oh wow. That sucks for you. Your now stuck, you can't go sleep with other girls. Or me" she winks. "It could be our little secret. Tilly won't have to know a thing" she whispered.

"No" I say sternly.

"Come on Harry. You and I have been having sex ever since we were like 16. We had a relationship. And now you want to have a kid with that chick? I'm better than her. You know it. My sex is better than her sex isn't it? I'm sexier" um no.

"No your not!" I say now getting angry.

I turn away from Nina and look around for Tilly. She isn't here. Shae and Niall are hooking up in the corner and everyone else are just talking. I see a chocolate rapper fly through the wind outside. I walk out the front door and walk around the side so I could see her. She is sitting there in her daggy clothes, eating chocolate. She's beautiful, fucking beautiful!! I would take Tilly over Nina and Ruby any day.

"Babe!" I say. She looks up and gives a small smile. "Where have you been?" I ask.

"Just sitting out here, eating" she sighs. "Because you were to busy talking to your fuck buddies" she whispers.

"I don't like them Tilly. Yes, I did sleep with them. But that doesn't matter anymore. I want to be with you, only you!" I smile.

"Your beautiful" I say in her ear. She just smiles and continues to eat her chocolate. Bloody hell, girls and there chocolate.

"Your a player. But I love you" she whispers.

"Oh and can Nina and Ruby stay? I kinda said yes" I say nervously. She looks up with glossy eyes, which makes my heart swell. She nods her head but turns away from me.

"This is going to be a interesting night......"

-----------

HAPPY EASTER!!!! I got so much chocolate. Wooooooooo!!!

Like.Comment.Share.

Please comment for me, I want to know what you guys think of the book.

Love you all xxxx