Chapter 1: An Epic Concert

Hello, Wattpad readers. We are Morgan and Kacie. We love One Direction and we have started writing fan fiction at the beginnin of May and found this awesome website that could share our ideas with other fans of One Direction. We put it on here to see what other people thought of it, so we could get feedback on whether we were good at writing or not. Anyways, we are going to try to add a chapter on at least once a week, if not more. If we get fans, we will think of an awesome, cute nickname for you. xxoo. The storyline: Two teenage girls, that are huge fans of One Direction, finally get their chance to meet the boys. Comment on this if you want to read the ups and down of Nia and Charlotte. Thank you!

 Okay, well we decided that we were going to update it anyways. :)

Prolouge:

            Nia Hawthorne and Charlotte Higgins had always been huge fans of One Direction.  One Direction had always been there for them through the rough times even though they didn’t know each other.  The girls were very excited because they bought tickets for their tour in the United States.  They were in San Diego for Spring Break their senior year. 

Chapter 1: An Epic Concert

Nia’s Point of View:

            I was so excited that I was going to a One Direction concert with my best friend to see the boys that we’ve grown so fond of.  That day, we spent it listening to them and watching their tour diaries.  We laughed so hard, we were crying.  The day before we went shopping and found the perfect outfit.  The concert started at 7:30 but we decided that we would leave our hotel room an hour and a half early so we could talk to other directioners that were standing outside the stadium.  When we were ready, we looked absolutely amazing.  I was wearing short white shorts and purple shirt with floral decoration on it with a pair of sparkly black Sperry’s. Charlotte was wearing a skirt with a tan shirt that she made adorable with a pair of cowgirl boots. We both wore our long dark brown hair down, natural. Mine was a really tight curl and Charlotte’s was straight.  We hoped in our rental car which was a silver 2012 Charger.

Charlotte’s Point of View:

            I had been waiting for this moment for the past year.  We were finally going to see One Direction in concert.  I could barely contain my excitement. When we arrived at the stadium, Nia turned the car off  and we got out to talk to some new people.  We couldn’t believe it, there was already a line forming outside of the stadium!  Nia and I walked to the back of the line and heard screaming fans.  We had no idea what was going on, so we tried to look around the right side of the line and I almost screamed.  That’s when I saw them.  Five gorgeous boys were walking inside a gate, heading in our direction.  When they passed us, I swear, Harry looked right at me with his deep green eyes and stopped to stand in front of me.  I nearly fainted at the sight.  If I actually did faint, I knew no one would catch me because Nia’s eyes were locked on Niall’s as he stood right in front of her.  When Liam, Louis, and Zayn realized that Harry and Niall stopped following them and were staring at us, they came back.  The boys just pulled on Harry and Niall’s arm and we just stared at them, speechless.  Had I really just had an amazing moment with Harry Edward Styles, the boy I had dreamed of meeting since I first laid eyes on his beautiful face?  No, I couldn’t have.  I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming, expecting that I would wake up, but I realized that I was wide awake and I was just face to face with Harry Styles.  

Niall’s Point of View:

            That girl was probably the most beautiful girl I have seen in my eighteen years of life and I didn’t even say one word to her.  What is wrong with me?  I’ve always been a little nervous when I talk to pretty girls, but when I was with them I could talk a little.  When I saw that girl, I could barely breathe.  I was falling for a girl and I didn’t even know her name and probably would never see her again.