Chapter 7

~~Elsa's POV~~

I spent the rest of the day in Uncle Zayns class. I'm pretty sure Dad is mad that I didn't show up to his class. He probably thinks I skipped. We were all in Uncle Zayns class right now. And by all I mean my Uncles. Dad isn't here yet because he's the inly one who has a 7th period.

"Elsa?" Uncle Liams voice breaks me out of thoughts.

"Yeah?" I couldn't really think straight right now. Just thinking of how mt dad will react when he finds out I got suspended for being in a 'fight'. If I wanted to fight her, the whole school would know. Everybody knows I could take the bitch down. They just don't want in her bad side.

"Why are you here? You need to be in Louis' class, now." He said strictly. Did he not know what happened? Did he not notice me ten flucking minutes ago?! He may be my uncle, or my teacher, but he doesn't 'strictly' tell me what to do.

"Try that again." I sassed. I'm not in mood to take his, nor anybodys, shit right now.

"How about you try that again." Uncle Liam said.

What the hell?! Can't they tell I'm not in the flucking mood?! I've been sitting in this xlass, dreading the moment my father walks throught that door, and yells at me.

"Or?" I challenged, with a smirk might I add.

"What has gotten into you? You were fine this morning!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah wel-"

"Elsa! Just tell them what happened! Keep us all from watching you two bicker!" Uncle Zayn said.

Bicker? Who says bicker anymore? When did he start saying bicker?

"Why? It's all a lie anyways! Nobody will believe me! She's perfect to all of them!"

Every class I go in, the slut is trying to make her way into their pants. She just- Ugh!

"Elsa l, I will give you 5 seconds, before I have your laptop and phone privileges." His voice was low. He must be mad.

"Privileges? What am I? 5?"

Did he really think he could do that? What's next? Am I going to lose my TV? Sure, my dad gave them permission to punish me- but I didn't.

"Elsa, dammit! Get in the hallway!" He yelled.

"No! If they want to know, I'll tell them! The bitch thought it would be funny to pick on me, so I cussed her out and called her a bitch! The teacher heard, I went to the principals office and he blamed me for getting into a physical fight with her and you know what?! He suspended me!" I shouted.

"You got suspended?!" Uncle Harry yelled.

"Yes!" I screeched. "Can you believe that he blamed me for hitting the bitch?!"

"Stop cussing! I am very disappointed in you Elsa! You hit who again?" Uncle Niall asked.

"Your disappointed in me?! Brooke is the one who lied and said I hit her when I really called her a bitch!"

"If I have to tell you one more time to stop cussing, you'll be grounded even longer!" He said.

"Who said I was grounded?!" I asked.

None of them can ground me! There my uncles! Not my dads!

"Your father agreed to let us punish you, and we are. But, we'll finish it with your father." Uncle Harry said.

"Why am I grounded?!" I shouted.

"Because you got suspended!" Uncle Liam shouted.

"You got suspended?!" A voice behind me yelled.

Well, shit.