3

"Where are you going?"

"Out." I said

"I know you're gong out, but where?" he said

"Why do you always act like this when want to leave. You care that much "

"I never said I did."

He looked back down and continued to stare at the floor with an angry expression. It occasionally crosses my mind that he's worried about something happening to me, but I know that's not true, he pretty much made it clear that he hates me.

I opened the door and closed it behind me and began walking through the tall trees (just so you guys know they currently live in a shed in the woods)

I heard leaves rustling causing me turn immediately. It was a deer. It looked so peaceful just trying find some food. Which was what I was doing...

I began to slowly walk towards the deer griping my pocket knife, It stared at me with its big black eyes. A sudden feeling of sympathy washed over me, what was I thinking?

I've changed in the past two weeks, I actually started take in everything, suddenly my thinking was cut off and instead replaced with ringing in my ears.

BANG

I looked around confused trying to figure out what it was, then I felt my knees give out.

Laying on the ground I stared at the sky, everything was blurry. I lifted my hands to rub my eyes, they were covered in a crimson liquid, I came to realization that it was blood...my blood. My breathing sped up as cold hands wrapped around me lifting me off the ground, I was still staring at the sky, everything sped up, my throbbing head, my breathing, and my heart.

"I knew something would happen, you don't fucking listen!" Someone yelled.

I looked to see who was carrying me, it was him. My eyes got heavy...I forced them to stay open but they closed anyway.