||•Twelve•||

It was now 8:52pm and we're sitting on our beds, I'm next to Jihoon and Samuel and they start off by chatting when Woojin says

"Guys let's play truth or dare!"

"But that's a-- okay yeah," I changed my answer because I could tell that Samuel was going to reveal my crush if I didn't partake.

"OkaY, Guanlin you start," Woojin says

"Samuel truth or dare?"

"Dare" Samuel answered

"Wear one of (Y/N)'s skirts!" He said cheekily

I ran out the room and came back with one of my skirts,

"That short?!" He said as he put it on over his trousers

"Jinyoung truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"If you could let (Y/N) date anyone in this room which 4 people in this room would you let her date?" Samuel said with a grin plastered on his face

"Um probably Daniel, Jihoon or Daehwi or Guanlin,"

Time Skip

It was now around 12 ish and they all seemed to be wide awake, I however felt sleepy and kept on shutting my eyes then suddenly re opening them so I automatically get up and move to the sofa just incase I do actually fall asleep. Jihoon also happened to be on the sofa and he probably won't mind me sleeping on him.

I sit next to him and put all my weight on him, then slowly close my eyes. And then a couple of minutes later I feel a blanket being put on me then Jihoon wrap his arms around me, I smile and snuggle closer to him.

Don't do this to yourself (Y/N), he's your brothers best friend, you can't love him. Stop torturing yourself,

I kept saying that but I wouldn't listen so I slowly opened my eyes and met his face a couple of inches away, he looked slightly shocked and a blush was forming on his cheek, the other guys were watching a horror movie and I turned to look but a jumpscare appeared and I squeezed my eyes shut and hugged Jihoon tighter.

I heard his laugh then I just sighed as I opened my eyes and looked back at him, I took this time to check out his face, his eyes, hair, nose and lips complimented each other and that's when I couldn't control myself. I leaned in and kissed him, his lips specifically. I could feel him tense up but then relax as he kissed back. I felt my heart beat faster and my body relax. It felt right. I pulled away and laid my head on his chest.

"You know I really like you," I whisper close my eyes again

"I really like you too," he whispers back and shuts his eyes and soon we're both in dream world

I woke up with sunlight shining in my face and being completely warm, that's when I remembered Jihoon and the kiss. I sat up and stretched then I looked down at jihoon and he groggily opened his eyes and he formed a small smile. I leaned down and kissed his nose then cheek then the corner of his lip to tease him. When I pulled away he pouted and pulled me back into a hug.

"I love you so much," he whispered