Chapter 1

Normani Kordei Hamilton 20

Dinah Jane Hansen 19

Lauren Jaregui (sorry if misspelled) 20

Camila cabello 19

Ally Brooke 21

                          ~
                  Normani Kordei
   As I walked to my math class to get to my first class I noticed a new student in the hallways. Of course with me being me I got a closer look.

     "Hi I am Dinah Jane Hansen, and you are."She said.

      "Oh..Hi I'm Normani Kordei nice to meet you"I said as I slowly cursed my self for not saying my last name also.

      "So I'm guessing your new here?"I said as I Remembered I have to get to class I'm very late.

       "Yes I am new here. Do you mind showing me where this subject is?"She says as she takes out her schedule and hands it to me.

       "Sure" I take the schedule and I see she has mostly the same as me but in stead of art she does choir.

        I start to lead her to where our first class is.As I reach for the door-

      "NORMANIIIIII!!!!" Confused, I turn around to see My friend screaming her lungs out.

    "Lauren what did i tell you about screaming in the hallways"I rolls my eyes.

    "Sorry Mom"She also rolls her eyes as she playfully sticks out her tounge."So Mani who's your new friend?"Lauren says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

     I look at her confused before I realized that Dinah was watching the whole thing.I start to blush
      "Lauren this is Dinah Jane and vice versa"

    "Nice to meet you Finah jane"Lauren says as she winks.

    Dinah blushes hard.
  "Nice to meet you Lauren Jaregui, but i think we should start going inside the class room.The class is nearly over"

   She was right the class was almost over.

   "Since it's almost over we might as well just not go inside at all we will make it to the next class" I say as I started to sit down on the floor.Taking my phone out.

    "Yeah she's right we might as well"Lauren said as she sits right beside me. Dinah hesitates before she finally sits beside me.

  "Lauren I have a question" I say out of nowhere.

   "Yes"She says while raising her eyebrows.

   "Why were you late for class?"I say out of pure curiousty.

    "Well....."
                       ~~~~~~~

This is my first official story ever so just stick with me on this one im trying😂😂😂
   All the love to everyone who is reading I will try and update as soon as possible give me ideas should something tragic happen?

~Camren might be included