a baby??

Four weeks later... aLucy's pov

I woke up next to everyone. "She's awake!" Everone yelled I shook in fear. "Nope!" I shouted and screamed

"DAUGHTER OF THE SKY AND MOON!" I glowed as I ran.

I tore off the skirt again and ran in the ballet slippers. I put my hair into a long ponytail again and kept running around the hotel room. I quickly busted through the door. I ran around the hotel lobby but not outside.

They all chased me. The lobby was super weird. There were vines that you could swing off of. One was right next to me. "*giggling* I giggled and grabbed onto it and swung it onto the chandelier. I let go of the vine and it hit Erza in the face. I laughed as they started to climb up the vines. I laughed as I started to run on the domed shape chandelier. I jumped extra far to the next vine then the next then the next. I kept doing that until I reached the last one. I giggled and slid down the vine to the front desk. I bent down and kicked my legs into the air landing peacefully on the ground. Or in other words I did a cartwheel/roundoff. I kicked the man at the front desk in the face. I apologized and climbed my way back up the vines. Laxus grabbed my leg before I jumped onto the chandelier again. It caused me to slip. I started to hang upside down before Laxus lost his grip because of something. (😏😏😏 *cough cough* Mira *cough cough*) I started to fall. "WINGS OF THE BLACK PHOENIX!" I shouted and flew out the door. I kept giggling as I flew around the city with them chasing me. I felt like a little girl.

I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground. "You shall pay!" He yelled. I just stared. He made a ball of energy as I tried to run. It struck me, I felt a beam of pain.

Laxus's pov

Blonde girl's counterpart was running around the lobby. I caught her but I was caught off guard by Mira. She wriggled out of my grip. She flew out as we all started to run after her. Soon to say we heard screaming. We followed it. Us dragon slayers had to cover our ears. We found her. She was on the ground crying. She wasn't a fifteen year old anymore. She looked two. Her hair was super long and her dress was ten sizes too big. "Well buh bye!" I yelled and started to walk away before Erza pulled me back. "No Laxus we could look after her together." Mira smiled. I nodded in annoyance as we all walked back to the hotel.

"Swadow bwade!" She banked. It hit a wall. We all screamed as I dropped her. "Swadow bwade!" She babbled again but pointing at Lisanna this time. Natsu pushed her out of the way before it hit her. "No sweetie!" Mira whispered. "Levy how long is she supposed to be like this?" We all asked levy. "At least forty-eight hours." She replied. We all nodded and sat in the Lobby. "Oh shit she said she was here for two months right?" Flame brain asked. I shrugged as levy nodded. "Her dad, Zeref said she was to come back in two months as well. So how long has it been?" Gray asked. "Tomorrow will be the end of the last month." I replied. "Shit were dead!" We all screamed. "Mother of Mavis!!!" Levy yelled. "I'm sleepy... *yawn* unckie natwu in sweepy!" She babbled. I held her away from me and handed her to Natsu. "THE HELL I CANT TAKE CARE OF HER!" He yelled. "Keep it down your gonna-" I was trying to shut him up before Lucinda started crying. "See look what you did!" I screamed. "Give her to me." Lisanna yelled.

She was given Baby lucinda. I started to laugh because once she held Lucinda ,Lucinda immediately started to cry. "Shut it Laxus!" She was flustered. I held back laughter and held the baby. She stopped screaming. "We can't buy her any baby stuff because she is only gonna be like this for like two days right?" Stripper said. We all nodded. Carla and happy were on the ground just doing something. Not sexual but something?

I held Lucinda and realized how Grey her eyes were. Her eyes are red or blue normally. Eh whatever. Nah. "Have you guys noticed how Grey her eyes are?" I asked. "No now that you say it they look really Silver." Mcgarden said with a cheeky smile. "As silver as your heart unless your around Mira!" She laughed. I rolled my eyes. I saw the baby as she was just sleeping. "Daddy's... gonna kill you... if I'm not back On time..." she stuttered in her sleep. I dropped her. Juvia caught her and hugged her. She had almost woken

"Beautiful, beautiful can't even define you, a miracle is the only reason I ever had you..."

Lucinda finally fell asleep. "Thank fucking Mavis!" We all whispered. Juvia's hair was apparently something nice to grab because Lucinda grabbed the wavy blue hair. I started to chuckle and Mira punched me in my gut. I fell over. I got up as Juvia walked to our hotel rooms. She put Lucinda in her bed. "Awwww she's so cute!" Everyone yelled. "Ugh we just got her back to sleep." I groaned. "I'm up!" She screamed. "Cmon Laxus were going to go get her something to wear ok!" Mira screamed.

I covered my ears and walked alongside her as she carried Lucinda. "Hi sweetie." Mira coed to the little girl. I accidentally put of instinct put my arm around her. "Aww such a cute family!" Everyone yelled in awe. "Just go along with it... they'll think we're kidnappers!" She whispered. Lucinda shivered out of her lack of clothing. "We know sweetie lets go." Mira yelled and ran. I ran after her. "Mira don't run so damn fast!" I panted. I kept running until she stopped at a baby store. She grabbed a black little onesie. It fit her so we bought it. "We" dressed her in it and bye we i mean Mira. We then started to leave. "Awww she takes after her mother!" Some guy yelled.  I groaned and kept walking. "One sec Elfman is calling me... can you hold Lucinda?" She asked. I held her. She looked so cute. "Awww she has her dad's eyes!" I was officially annoyed! "Whatever." I mumbled as we walked back. "Oh so it looks like Miraxus has a child!" Levy and Lisanna played around. I snarled as they smirked. "S-shut up!" I stuttered in embarrassment. I put Lucinda to bed and we all walked outside the hotel room. We were all going to get lunch.

Gray's pov

We all sat next to each other. Natsu next to Lisanna, Me next to Juvia, Laxus next Mira, Evergreen next to Elfman, and so on. We left Lucinda alone. "Did we make a mistake leaving her alone guys?" I asked. "Nah." They all replied. "Whatever..." "gray put on your Clothes!" Mira yelled. "THE HELL!" I screamed and put my clothes back on. I ordered food with the others.

Forty minutes later it finally came what the hell!?  We ate and left. I walked into the hotel room first and screamed... "LUCINDA'S GONE GUYS!"