ɗɑy ѳɳɛ

Ohonhonhonhon

Day 1~
Cuddles while naked.

Feliciano got back from a long day of training with his boyfriend, Ludwig Belischmidt.

As soon as the Italian got in the room, He stripped himself down to nothing and threw his clothes to the side, Jumping into the bed.

Ludwig walked into the room and saw his lover, Cuddled up to the blankets while naked, Making his cheeks tint a light shade of red.

“Italy! Why don't you have clothes on?!” He shouted, His arms crossed.

“Because its hot! You should get undressed too!” Feliciano exclaimed and looked at him, A grin on his lips.

Ludwig blushed darker each moment and sighed, Pulling off his shirt and setting it aside before pulling off his pants and boxers and tossing them to the side.

After the German was fully undressed, Feliciano couldn't just help but sit up and stare at his body, Looking him up and down with a dark red face.

Ludwig cleared his throat and looked Away, Walking over to the bed and laying down beside him.

Feliciano almost immediately latched onto Ludwig, Nuzzling his face into his fair skinned chest, Letting a small hum escape his lips.

‘Adorable. .’ Ludwig thought and wrapped his arms around him, Holding him close and gently kissing the top of his head.

“Ti Amo, Luddy~” Feliciano purred, His curl forming a Heart as he cuddled close to him.

“Ich Liebe Dich Auch, Feli.” Ludwig said and cuddled close to the Italian in response, His breath nearly getting heavy as he felt their skin rub against each other.

Feliciano on the otherhand, Was knocked out cold by this Point, His breath coming out softly as he interwinded their fingers and legs, Making the German bite his lip.

‘How do I deal with him?’ He thought.