ɗɑy twѳ

Day two~
Kissing while naked.

“Mm~ Ludwig, No~” Feliciano moaned out as he felt his boyfriend get on top of him and kiss his neck.

“No~ Not this yet~ Only kisses~” Feliciano said and pulled his neck away from him, Leaning up and kissing him as he rolled his hips against him, Feeling their body's rub against each other.

Ludwig couldn't help but let out a small grunt into the kiss as he licked his bottom lip.

Feliciano moaned softly at their body's rubbing against each Other, Feeling their tips touch which caused another moan to escape the Italian's mouth.

Ludwig took the chance to slip his tongue into his mouth and explore around his wet territory, Licking the walls of his mouth.

“Mm~ Kiss my body~ Thats as far as I'll go, Ludwig~” Feliciano purred, Pulling away from the kiss and shifting himself a bit.

Almost instantly, Ludwig started to attack his body in kisses, Making Feliciano let out a long and breathy moan.

“Ludwig~ Have you ever wondered what my curl does?~” He asked.

Ludwig slowly pulled away and looked at him. “Ja. .Why?”

“Pull it~” Feliciano said in a husky voice, Making Ludwig bite his lip and nod as he reached up and gently tugged on his curl, Earning a moan from the other male.

He took this opportunity to start playing around with His curl and continue to kiss him. .

Seems like they were having some fun tonight~