Episode 8 : Reunion Part 2

Bad Girls Club Season III : Destruction

🎵 Bad Girls What I Want Yea, I Get It Yeah That's Right I Said It, Live The Life You Wish You Had, Sugar Spice And Everything B-B-B. Bad Girls, We Like To Play Tough; Don't You Wish You Can Roll With Us, Love To Hate Us Can't Get, Enough Welcome To The Bad Girls Club! 🎵

Jodie Joe : "Alright!"

** Onstage **

Tanisha Thomas : "The next Bad Girl wasn't going out with a bang, she held her ground but sadly didn't make it to the end, please help me Welcome out Jodie Joe!"

The crowd started cheering and clapping. Tiona started taking off her heels. Jodie walked onstage.

Tanisha Thomas : "Welcome!"

Jodie gave Tanisha a hug. That's when Tiona jumped up and pulled Jodie by her hair and slug her on the ground.

Tanisha Thomas : "Yoooo!"

Security ran on stage and broke up the fight.

Tanisha Thomas : "She broke my fucking nail!"
Tiona Fernan : "Fuck your nail BITCHH!"
Tanisha Thomas : "Excused me!"
Tiona Fernan : "You heard me! You irrelevant ass bitch!"

Tanisha started taking off her jacket. The crowd started cheering.

Tanisha Thomas : "What you want to do?"
Tiona Fernan : "Bitch take yo fat ass on somewhere!"
Tanisha Thomas : "GET THIS DISRESPECTFUL ASS BITCH OFF MY MOTHERFUCKING STAGE!!!"
Tiona Fernan : "Who going make me leave!"
Tanisha Thomas : "PRODUCTION YALL BETTER COME GET THIS BITCH!! GET THIS BITCH OFF MY MOTHERFUCKING STAGE!!!"

Production and security came and got Tiona. The crowd started clapping.

Tanisha Thomas : "Don't clap for that bitch!"

The crowd started laughing. Tanisha sat down in the chair.

Sabrina Tubic : "This Crazy!"
Lauren Woods : "Right!"
Tanisha Thomas : "I need a bandage or sum!"

Production came out. They was locking  down the set for a few minutes. Everybody went to there dressing room. Erica walked into Tanisha's.

Erica Mena : "Its getting crazy out there!"
Tanisha Thomas : "I swear! I'm almost popped that bitch! but I have to keep it professional!"
Erica Mena : "Right Right!"
Tanisha Thomas : "She really tried me!"

Tanisha stood up.

Erica Mena : "Calm Down!"

Production walked in the room.

Production : "You good?"
Tanisha Thomas : "No that bitch better not come back on that stage!"
Production : "She not! We going send her home!"
Tanisha Thomas : "Y'all better!"
Sabrina Tubic : "Its getting crazy!"
Lauren Woods : "Tiona a weak ass bitch for that!"
Sabrina Tubic : "She really is!"
Lydia Barakat : "Its getting crazy out there!"
Production : "We have to keep the reunion going!!"
Producer : "Everybody get ready!"

Tanisha took a shot of vodka before walking on stage. The crowd cheered and clapped.

Tanisha Thomas : "Im sorry everyone! I'm good now and we going keep this reunion going!"

The crowd cheered and clapped.

Tanisha Thomas : "Help me welcome back to the stage: Lauren, Sabrina, Lydia, Emilee, Jodie, Lemy and Meg!"

The girls walked on stage. The crowd started cheering and clapping. The girls sat down.

Tanisha Thomas : "Jodie you good?"
Jodie Joe : "Im straight, you?"
Tanisha Thomas : "She broke my nail but I'm straight too!"
Lemy Mahon : "Lord!"
Meg Kylie : "Getting crazy out here!"
Emilee Hembrows : "Right!"
Lauren Woods : "How did she break your nail?"
Tanisha Thomas : "It got caught on Jodie shirt, and when she pulled Jodie down she pulled my nail off."
Lydia Barakat : "Damn!"
Tanisha Thomas : "Fuck that bitch and that's the end of it! Let's keep this reunion going....."

The crowd clapped.

Tanisha Thomas : "Lauren, Lemy, Sabrina, Jodie, Meg and Lydia was the original for the season. Lemy was the first to go, let's take a look!"

The tv monitor came on. A few minutes later it went off. The crowd was cheering and clapping.

Tanisha Thomas : "Wow!"
Jodie Joe : "It was what it was!"

Lauren jumped up and charged a Jodie. The two girls started fighting. Security ran on stage and broke up the fight.

Lauren Woods : "You dumb bitch!"
Jodie Joe : "Fuck you hoe!"

Sabrina jumped up and charged at Jodie. They started fighting. Lydia jumped up and pulled Sabrina by her
hair.

Tanisha Thomas : "NO NO NO NO!!!"

Lauren ran up on Lydia, they started fighting. Tanisha moved out the way. Security ran up and broke the fights up.

Jodie Joe : "You stupid bitch!"
Sabrina Tubic : "Stop talking shit!"
Jodie Joe : "Fuck you hoe!"
Tanisha Thomas : "Everybody sit down!"

The crowd started cheering and clapping. The girls sat down. Emilee put her hair in a rubber band.

Tanisha Thomas : "Let's move it right along! Our next Bad Girl always got her point across, she was one of my favorites this season; please give a round of applause for...."