i almost went to the other book to post this (IMPORTANT)

i seriously need to get adjusted to writing in this book instead.

anyway, hi

so i'm thinking i might rewrite and continue the book on here called Chaos.

does anyone remember that?

this one?

THE ONE THAT ONLY GOT A PROLOGUE AND A CHAPTER

yeah hahahahah

that was last updated over a year ago, ahaha...

in that time, i've worked with the characters and the plot, so i have the entire story planned out!

the characters have become much more complex.

as an example, let's take jay and his character development.

//goes into hyper active grammar mode//

The first idea I had for this story was a zombie apocalypse, as it remains. I needed a main character, so I quickly sketched out a random girl. Her name was Jane.

Jane was short, had dirty blonde hair, and wore an eyepatch with no purpose and no explanation. She was a very rough starting point, but she allowed me to continue from there.

Sadly, I don't have the drawing I did of her near me right now, and I can't find the original picture I took of it. I might have posted it in my last book, if you want to find it, though.

Anyway, Jane didn't cut it for me. I wanted something else in a main character. She seemed too cliché and boring. So, I decided to make the main character a boy, instead, and I renamed him Jay.

I announced shortly after that I would be making a story, and I quickly had to find a boy for the cover to represent Jay. Jay does not look anything like the boy in the cover, may I add.

I drew Jay a lot last year. (Still, not as much as my other characters.) And his look kind of fell in place slowly. I made many adjustments as everything was pieced together.

I remember I posted a picture of him I drew with a color palette a long time ago here. I'm not searching for that one either, but it was very different than how he looks now.

Not only did his looks change, but also his personality and relationships with other characters I added later on.

His personality went from scared, weak, and suicidal, to brave, caring, and hard-working. Which, clearly, those attributes are completely opposite from each other. Let's just say, I gave this boy a complete makeover. But, in a way, he's still the same. ...In a way I can't really put into words, however.

I also added many other characters to the series. From what I already have published, you know two characters. Jay and Alice; two siblings.

As of right now, though, I have around 7 characters from this series that I have created fully. We've already been over Jay, and since you all know about Alice already, let's focus on their relationship.

As I began writing this story, Jay and Alice were just two siblings that got along fairly well. Jay was in college and had his own apartment, so they lived separately. (Don't even get me started on Jay's age and how many plot holes there are.)

That pretty much has stayed the same. (With some tweaks, of course.) However, later on in the story, these two's relationship goes much, much deeper than just two siblings who don't interact much.

I don't want to spoil anything, but let's just say, Jay and Alice's relationship is completely torn apart by some decisions and they resent each other for a bit. No details. ;)

They've come so far, and interaction with other characters plays a big part in not only their relationship, but others, too.

To some it up, everything has developed so much, and I would love to continue writing this story. I love these character's I've created, and I love the plot I've come up with. I'm very proud of myself for being able to create such a story in my stupid little brain and remember it without writing it down. (No joke, I haven't written any of the plot down in the past year, except once when I was piecing it together. Never looked at that paper again, though.)

So, this is my promise to y'all. I will rewrite and continue to write this story. This means a lot to me, since I haven't written anything serious or long in over a year. I would be very grateful for you guys to read this book when I announce the date it will be republished! Thank you so much, and...

Ciao!