The Shuffling Game

Hello pals...
We are here to present you all the first and foremost challenge by our club.

Love to play 🃏 CARD GAMES 🃏  ???
Yes..!!
Then we r sure you will love to play this game too.

Where you only have to create your own card 🃏 and you only have to depict a story about it.

But but but.... Here comes the "TWIST" which will be revealed later.

So let me quickly tell you all the THREE R(S) of the FIRST CHALLENGE - THE SHUFFLING GAME

What is THREE R(S) ??
R- RULES
R- REQUIREMENTS
R- REWARDS

Lets quickly begin with this.

RULES-

The whole FIRST CHALLENGE is divided into TWO ROUNDS.

The DUO ROUND (1st round) will be a designing round.
Where you have to design a book cover or header on THE QUOTES THAT WE WILL GIVE YOU.

Sounds easy...?? Isn't it...?!?

Lets make it more easy...
You can take part in the first round with one of your watty friend. Who will help you in making the graphic cover or the header.

Enjoying...?? Great!

The ACE ROUND (2nd round) will be the writing round.
Where you have to write a story , a short story on the BOOK COVER OR THE HEADER.

Sounds easy...?? Again...?!
No no no... Not that easy. Coz here comes the word TWIST.
But but but.... That TWIST WILL BE REVEALED ONCE ROUND ONE IS OVER.

POINTS TO REMEMBER -  You have to pick up the CHARACTERS, the BACKGROUND story, and whatever is required. Let your characters belong to any ONGOING SHOW. You are free to select that.

REQUIREMENTS -
Follow our club account (if you still don't)
Follow any one of the six admins (if you aren't following any)
Kehkasha181
goms011
cadbury95
puvi9738
Mrunal_1
janvisingh31

Submit your entries on our official email id- penpalsfunpals@gmail.com

Tag at least five people in the comment section below.

Say- I AM IN in the comment section.

Also tag that friend with whom you want to take part in the DUO ROUND (remember your friend will only be a player in the duo round)

Last date of the submissions for DUO Round will be 8 Sept 2k17 (this Friday)

Wait for our next post FOR THE QUOTES FOR THE DUO ROUND (which would be done by tomorrow morning)

REWARDS -
According to the number of entries for the DUO ROUND we will select the QUALIFIERS. Who will be qualifying to the ACE ROUND (all the details will be mentioned on the QUALIFIERS PAGE itself which would be published after DUO ROUND)
Three prizes-
GOLD - first prize
SILVER- second prize
BRONZE- third prize

All the QUALIFIERS along with their PARTNERS will also get REWARDS.

All the REWARDS AND PRIZES will be on the RESULT page.
Do take part in this interesting challenge. Feel free to question and also to give suggestions.

DO WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST WHICH WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THE "DUO ROUND"

With this
Signing off
Kehkasha181