1 Year Later

Evie's POV

It's been a year and the twins are born! There names are Brianna and Everleigh. Here's a pic.

Everleigh's on the left and Brianna is on the right

Everleigh's on the left and Brianna is on the right. There so cute!

"Babe! Can you get Brianna?" I asked to Ben. It is 1:00 a.m.

"Yes I will." Ben said getting out of bed.

We went back to bed and then Ellie woke us up. "What's wrong Ellie?" Ben asked.

"I want to play!" Ellie said jumping up and down on or bed.

"Honey, its 4:00 a.m." I said to her.

"Just go back to sleep ok." Ben said tired.

"But I'm not tired!" Ellie said. And then she started to cry. And then the twins started to cry.

"I'll talk to Ellie and you go get the twins. Then I'll help. Ok?" Ben said picking up Ellie.

"Ok." I said walking to the twins.

"Shh it's ok. Momma's here." I said calming down the twins. I put the twins to sleep and went to check on Ellie. Ben was reading her a story to bed.

"Hey." I whispered to Ben. Ben got up and we went to sleep.

The next day.....
Ellie's POV

Time to wake up! I woke up and walked to my sisters room. "WAKE UP!!!" I screamed at the twins. Then they started to cry.

Mommy and Daddy ran to the room. "What's wrong?" Daddy asked as he picked up Everleigh.

"It's time for them to wake up!" I said to mommy and daddy.

"Honey, they wake up when they want to." Mommy said to me.

"Oh ok mommy. Sorry Sisters." I said kissing them. Mommy made breakfast this morning and today I'm going over Dwizzy's house! I can't wait!

Mommy got me all ready and we went to go to Dwizzy's house!!!

Ben's POV

We just dropped off Ellie and then we went back to the house.

The babies are off with Mal so me and Evie have a day off!

"Babe, lets go on a date." I said to Evie as she was folding laundry.

"Yeah! I think that'll be a good idea!" Evie said happily.

We went to the tourney field to eat lunch. "Mmmm! This grilled cheese sandwich is amazing!" Evie said wiping her mouth.

"Remember our marriage?" I asked her.

"Of course! That was one of my favorite days of my life!" She said back to me.

"I love that I married you and started a family with you!" Evie said holding my hand.

"Me too! But.... will you dance with me?" I asked her.

"I will😘😘😘" Evie said standing up.

We danced for about an hour. "I love you." Evie said to me. Her eyes were glowing in the light.

"I love you too." I said back to her.

"I'm glad we got to have extra time. And we get to catch up on each other." I said to Evie.

"Ellie and the babies don't have to get picked up in like 3 hours." I said to Evie.

After that we picked up the babies and Ellie. "Guys." I said to Ellie.

"We are going on vacation." I said to Ellie.

"Yay!" Ellie screamed with excitement.

"Cmon. Go and pack your bags!" Evie said.

"Ok!" Ellie said walking to her room.

I walk in on Evie packing the babies bag and clothes. "Oh hey." Evie said looking at me.

"Hey, you almost done?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a few more onesies." Evie said back.

"And done!" Evie said.

"Honey, guess what." I said with joy.

"What?" Evie asked me.

"I got 2 puppies!" I exclaimed.

"Yes!!!! I love puppies!" Evie exclaimed.

"What are there names?" Evie asked me.

"Bailee and Mack." I said to her.

"Aww." Evie said taking one out of my hand.

"There so cute!" She exclaimed.

We went to Ellie's room and she was playing. We put the puppies in the ground and they ran to her. "EEEEEEE!!!!!! puppies!!!" She shouted loudly.