(3) sᴛᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ (3)

"Those faces... did you see those faces?!"                                

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The forest foliage is thick but you continued to follow the men with the glowing faces. Nao leading the charge.

Using powers against them seemed futile, they just waved their blue shimmering hand and *poof* Noa's bombs disappeared and Aqua's roots shrivelled. But the two kept trying, hoping and begging one would get through. Poppy's large wings got entangled in snares, lagging her behind while Alexia's neck throbbed in pain.

Unlike the last time someone got infected, it didn't feel like something was being put into her. No, it felt like her insides had been melted, then frozen and then she felt incredibly weightless.

Your lost track of the group, making just a B-Line for the blue glowing figures. At one point, one of the bald men turned his head and gazed into Nao's eyes- and that was the last memories have of the men before a cloud of smoke engulfed your head. It seemed to be only seconds, but who knew on this island.

When you awoke, you were face to face with a stone wall and the thick trees surrounding you.

"That wall wasn't there before..."

Nao rushed his hand to the surface of the wall, his fingertips running across the rock. He looked back to the rest confused, before saying.

"Thiela?" The girl was gone.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hey fellas little message from your papa.

The song is for the pilots, they'll be missed papa bless. (It's a joke)

Thiela I'll make a second chain for us it will only be small.